Linux Basics for Hackers | Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali

-

Linux Basics for Hackers - Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali

Hacking is the most important skill set of the 21st century! I don’t make that state-ment lightly. Events in recent years seem to reaffirm this statement with every morning’s headline. Nations are spying on each other to gain secrets, cyber criminals are stealing billions of dollars, digital worms demanding ransoms are being released, adversaries are influencing each other’s elections, and combatants are taking down each other’s utilities.

These are all the work of hackers, and their influence over our increasingly digital world is just beginning to be felt.I decided to write this book after working with tens of thousands of aspir-ing hackers through Null-Byte, https://www.hackers-arise.com/, and nearly every branch of the US military and intelligence agencies (NSA, DIA, CIA, and FBI). These experiences have taught me that many aspiring hackers have had little or no experience with Linux, and this lack of experience is the pri-mary barrier to their starting the journey to becoming professional hackers. Almost all the best hacker tools are written in Linux, so some basic Linux skills are a prerequisite to becoming a professional hacker. I have written this book to help aspiring hackers get over this barrier.

Download Link

Happy learning!

8 Likes