Letter of Appreciation to ONEHACK Leadership and Community

Hi Onehack Leadership and Community,

The Internet is only powerful to a person if he knows how to use it. A few months ago I decided to study how to hack because I am poor and I feel powerless because I don’t have money to learn, to enjoy things, and to help others. Through my weeks of searching, I happen to find 1hack website. Back then, I was just starting to learn Kali Linux. I find it a bit hard to learn Kali but I was starting to understand it. However, I read on one of the articles from 1hack that you don’t start to hack unless you master networking, one programming language(python) and that you did full research of a system or something that you would like to attack. After reading that, I slowed down and decided to master those things first. I no longer have a strong desire to hack immediately. I now want to take time to learn deeper before I deep by feet in the field of hacking.

Anyway, my point is at the start I wanted to learn how to hack because I feel powerless but now because of 1hack, I can get courses for free, learned how to use the resources on the internet better, find out very useful internet sites, have some premium subscription for free, and get guidance from the generous Master Chief-SAM and also really helpful Joker, Asianpic, and other really kind members. This site really changed my life and thank you very much Master Chief-SAM for bringing that change. I will continue to support this awesome community especially once I learned awesome stuff from my study and other websites.

Thank you very much!

What do you think guys? Do you agree that this community helps you a lot?

67 Likes

Yes They help a lot.

4 Likes

Thanks @onehack.us :pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks 1hack.us and thanks to all 1hackers.
:ok_hand::100::100:

3 Likes

Longlive 1Hack Community…i love these site whole heartedly…Thank to all the great guys in these community making it worthwhile the time been spend to learn and get new tricks and knowlegde …you guys are really shaping many people lifes in here from negative to positive.

3 Likes

Onehack has really helped me to start my career online with their never ending resources,Appreciate a lot for their help for all onehack members

3 Likes

@Sam_Lopez True! This is the story of every Onehacker here!
Thank you, Captain @SaM and his all team!

3 Likes

@Sam_Lopez Thanks for the kind feedback and appreciation, Me & my team very glad to have members like you around us, may God bless you and each of the forum member. Cheers! :slight_smile:

And honestly, my team deserve a warm hug, because, without them, I sometimes feel alone, so here I wanted to say thanks to @TheJoker @Ze380y these two helped all of us the most, no matter what time it was these two always be there to solve problems and @TheJoker he never stops sharing the world’s top best knowledge & subjects. I owe you TheJoker, So do all members here.

LOVE YOU ALL & THANK YOU 1HACKER’S FOR BELIEVING IN US!

21 Likes

¡Viva Sam!
larga vida a 1hack.us

2 Likes

If only more people could check out 1hack then the world would be a much better place!

3 Likes

I just got in here by digging on the internet (Never thought I could find such a useful forum). Besides, its entire community is what makes this even more prominent by sharing/ providing the knowledge and the guidance you need to get to what you are looking for. :clap: :metal:

Thank you so much to the entire ONEHACKER’S staff for doing such a great job :heart:
LONG LIVE TO ONEHACK !

3 Likes

Thank you Onehack Team

3 Likes

Thanks www.onehack.us :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

thanks one hack. love the site

2 Likes

yes its very helpful site and i am glad to have you and thank you onehack community to provide us these valuable resources

3 Likes

Real helpful,i do appreciate.

2 Likes

This community and the effort of Great @SaM is really appreciable.

3 Likes

Yes I agree!

3 Likes

Love this community :heart:
heartwarming welcoming and kind
thanks for the owner & staff too for keeping this site alive and well

3 Likes

thanks guys @SaM @TheJoker @Ze380y.

3 Likes