Learning German language resources

Hellooo,

I hope you all are doing good in these times,
I want to start learning German. I know some basics but I am getting lost on the way how to keep up with it, what to learn next. Please do you know any good resources. Please do not say google it. I know that. But I need any resource that someone has tried and has given good results, I do not want to lose time with irrelevant stuff, I am finding all over net. Thank youuu!

1 Like

Search for “German Language Learning Pack” and “German Language Learning Pack (Vol. 2)” on TPB.

1 Like

This is a reddit post where you can find a lot of resources in a lot of languages, for german you will find a lot. In my personal opinion, Busuu is a very good option. Anki is extremely good and free, but you will need to learn how to use it.

Language Learning Resources

3 Likes

Netzwerk is the most used german course book. You can see their curriculum at their website. My favorite sources to find the materials are languagelearning.site and gen.lib.rus.ec

2 Likes

hey im german maybe i can help you to learn a bit
if you have intrest write me a mail [email protected]

Are thou a Christian?

yea, thats good course. But unfortunately can not find the its torrent. These posts were too old.

Thank youuu!!

For me, Begegnungen series : A1+ , A2+ , B1+ helped me a lot. Well structured and intensive course

Begegnungen : A1+ , A2+ , B1+ Free Download

1 Like

I am using Duolingo app to learn German and i am seeing some progress. it’s fun and you won’t get bored.

1 Like