JavaScript Resources | Learning | Coding | Notes & Much Much More | Massive Collection ๐Ÿ’ฏ

This might be going Deep or maybe deepest one roof one place one topic and everything here! many of peoples requested letโ€™s finish this

Contents, Asynchronous flow, Quizes, Miscellaneous, Utilities, Frameworks, Bundlers, Loaders, QA Tools, Templating Engines, Data Visualization, Spreadsheet, Editors, Files, Documents, Tips, Tutorials, Books, Videos, Blogs, much much more! :+1:

JavaScript Learning Resources

CodementorIO/ JavaScript -Learning- Resources Development

Awesome Browser-side JavaScript libraries, resources and shiny things

Best resources for the developers (mostly web)

JavaScript framework for writing natively rendering mobile apps

Awesome functional programming

Helpful information for learning JavaScript

A book series on JavaScript

Advanced JavaScript Learning Resources

Instantly share code, notes, and snippets

javascript.info

Enjoy the rest of these Resources, and remember there is no End of Learning!

HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

78 Likes

Chief I would like to say that you are one of the genius of the whole world :smile:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks Sam for sharing the great resources.

1 Like

Thanks Sam

1 Like

Thanks @SaM

1 Like

thanks for sharing

1 Like

Wowโ€ฆ Great resourcesโ€ฆ Thanks chief

1 Like

https://github.com/getify/You-Dont-Know-JS

This is what I have followed. Thanks for the Share SAM

3 Likes

Thanks @SaM

1 Like

thank you @SaM
I have one request, can you please provide same type of resources for Java. Iโ€™m struggling to find good material for reference. Whatever I search isnโ€™t good enough for the interview as we need to know java in depth so that we can answer questions like why java designed in such a way and how one concept is different from similar concept.

1 Like

Thanks @sam very good job.

1 Like

Add javascript.info too. top notch site.

1 Like

Visit: Java Resources | Learning | Libraries | Interview & Much Much More | Massive Collection And much more coming regarding the same subject! Stay Tuned! :+1:

2 Likes

wow amazingโ€ฆthanks :slight_smile:โ€ฆCan you try to make one for Data science /ML /DL , i tried witth github for โ€œawesome DS/ML/DLโ€ but either they are repetitive or inferiorโ€ฆBtw thanks again.

2 Likes

thank you bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

big thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @SaM

1 Like

Great Thanks

1 Like