Is there a way to upgrade from XP to windows 10?

Hello so one of my cousin has a very very old computer and its still xp, i would tell them to get a basic new pc but i can’t atm since what is going on atm in the world both of the parents in their family have stopped working since march coz they are high risk. so they are trying to use the pc to generate some side income and i feel having a windows 10 will help them instead of xp since windows 7 itself will never get any updates now

I wanted to see if there is a way to get windows 10 for free without spending money?

Thanks

2 Likes

could u please say the specs like ram storage graphics

see if the system is 32 bit or 64 bit ones according to that download the windows home iso image and then by rufus simply flash that iso in a pendrive then from bios select it and then start choosing your options

Hi,
ask him to go to setting and check for updates if it shows Windows 10 could be installed then its good else download and install the windows 10 from Microsoft Store and connect it to internet and rename the attached file extension from .txt to .bat and run it as administrator and the windows will be activated.

First of all, XP to Windows 10 direct Upgrade, probably it never happens. Wipe XP and clean install Windows 10 if the system meets with Windows 10 requirements.

System requirements for installing Windows 10

These are the basic requirements for installing Windows 10 on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not have the great experience intended with Windows 10 and might want to consider purchasing a new PC.

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard drive size: 32GB or larger hard disk

Note: See below under “More information on hard drive space to install or update Windows 10” for more details.

Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Display: 800x600
Internet Connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. Windows 10 Pro in S mode, Windows 10 Pro Education in S mode, Windows 10 Education in S mode, and Windows 10 Enterprise in S mode require an internet connection during the initial device setup (Out of Box Experience or OOBE), as well as either a Microsoft account (MSA) or Azure Activity Directory (AAD) account. Switching a device out of Windows 10 in S mode also requires internet connectivity.

Microsoft Compatibility testers are available for Windows 7, 8.1 & 10.

The Windows 10 compatibility tester cannot run on Windows XP or Vista but a substitute is available.

Windows 10 | The Best Way To Download Windows 10 ISO Directly From Microsoft

How To Download Windows 10 ISO Images With UUP Dump Downloader | Tool

How To Download Windows Retail ISO | Using Fido PowerShell Script | Windows Tips!

Microsoft Windows & Office Genuine ISO Downloader Tool | Legally Free of Charge

How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB | Get Started!

How to Activate Windows, Simply search and you will ton of solution: Here

Optional: You can go with Pirated copies, Activated or non-activated versions including activators, these ISO’es images customized with most current updates and other features repackers wants to put. No need to buy keys or license, Visit any torrent site and search with OS name, E.X: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 x64, etc! grab it, create a bootable USB, and boot it up. That’s all.

GOOD LUCK & HAVE LEARNING. :+1:

3 Likes
Friendly Websites

ettvdl.com https://crackingpatching.com/ https://prostylex.org/ https://haxnode.com/ freecoursesonline.me ftuapps.dev