Is it too late to start mining?

Hey Guys,

So another question up for discussion. Is it too late to start mining?

Also, are there any advisable steps to take, if it’s worth it in your opinion?

It is still not too late to start mining(If you mean bitcoin mining i.e.)
You need to have a powerful system to start mining some coins. Its best to learn how mining works before actually starting → Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Bootcamp | Udemy
Try that course.

yes if you have cheap electricity and powerful hardware.

Yes, it is for coins like BTC, ETH and Monero, if you don’t have the right hardware. There are other coins to collect like BAT from Brave, earn by just browsing. Another one like PRE from Presearch, where you earn by using their search engine.
Nowadays there are methods to mine (or it can be termed as collecting Airdrops) from mobile as well. They can be profitable, it depends on which stage you start mining and whats their market value. Currently these coins are NOT yet released on Crypto Markets and no one knows if they will. You can only collect them and sell it in future if they get listed on Markets. These apps are Pi, Timestope and BEE.
Happy Mining :smile:

1 Like

Dear All,

I got best solution for Mining!

Web Surfing Made Profitable

Fast Browsing, Even Faster Mining

Try CryptoTab—the world’s first browser with mining features. Earn bitcoin without looking up from watching videos, chatting, or gaming online. Join the community of more than 20 million users all over the world already enjoying CryptoTab Browser.

Download Link: https://cryptotabbrowser.com/22293293
Use above link and start mining before its too late!

Hey everyone,

So after a few days on tests, I can confirm its definitely worth it.

For anyone interested in GPU mining or looking to make a little passive income on the side, I suggest following this video:

1 Like