Infinite Bomber (SMS + Call flood)

Infinite Bomber

Somehow I wanted to make an SMS bomber. I made it. And he also built Tor for anonymity and so that the attacker’s IP address is not blacklisted by sites used in the bomb (it changes the IP address every 40 seconds). Then, my partner and I sold it on a forum of stupid schoolchildren .

But after a month I was tired, and I scored on it.

And now, I want to publish the program and its sources (already free) on some forum. I do not want to be wasted in vain. As you can see, I decided to publish it here.

Almost no way I have been finalizing the program for the last ~ 2 months, but Dolbit is still Normalno .

There are sources in the archive, and in the builds folderalready compiled binaries (for release).
Download link: (35.5 MB)

http://wdfiles.ru/a5bt

PS On the Internet you can find the “ scaledly updated and renamed” version of InfiniteBomber, and some other fakes, don’t get fooled. The real / normal InfiniteBomber is no longer sold in any form.

Developer : notBrut0r

38 Likes

Thanks @ AsiankiPC for sharing this tool. Can you please help in, how I can use/install it?

1 Like

Haven’t tried but looking at source code (yeah call me curious haha) this app should be amazin’ fast as it was written in Go. Good job mate. Thanks.

1 Like

Thank You its amazing though working with the app.

Thanks a lot for this, It works. Time to Deal with some MFs😂

1 Like

App is Very Handy, thank you so much brother AsiankiPc but,It’s saying call request failed.

1 Like

Thanks 4 sharing this with us brother … can u please help me about how can i use it or install it.

1 Like

Noob here. How can I use this :confused:

i used to bombing people with jio OTP :smiley: now they’ve patched and added captcha
in source code they are calling this runSMSServices to get OTP from various websites mentioned
we can add Indian websites as well
we can add more

1 Like

Extract that folder …open infinite-bomber.exe inside Builds folder
and see below image for english translate

1 Like

Thanks for the tutorial :relaxed:

What? I can add websites :confused:

Thank you so much for this!

1 Like

Somebody tell me, what is the purpose of tor in that folder and how to use it!!

1 Like