Image To Text | Convert Photo To Text

This content will help you to solve your problem of the image to text. In this post, There are four best ways listed that will help you to convert photo to text document. You can save it to notepad text, MS word text, Pdf text, or to any other text file. You can convert the image of English, Chinese (simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese), Spanish, Portuguese, Japenese, Hindi, or any language to a text file. So, how to do it? You can read this step by step guide to do this.

Table of Contents

• 4 Best Methods to Convert Image to Text
  • Using Google Translate
  • Using Google Drive
  • Microsoft One Note
  • Photo to text converting websites and apps using OCR (Optical character recognition)
  • Video Tutorial

4 Best Methods to Convert Image to Text

1. Using Google Translate

2. Using Google Docs

3. Microsoft One Note

4. Image to text converting websites and apps using OCR (Optical character recognition)

If you are converting Japanese captcha image to text or Chinese captcha image to text or any other language captcha. I suggest you go with the 1 step (using google translate) because many websites which are free to use do not convert it correctly. One day when I am converting/solving Chinese captcha, I have tried google docs, Online image to text OCR websites and downloaded some apps but that not work for me. Same issue for solving the Japenese captcha. If you are solving the captcha images of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. You can use Google translate handwrite tool to solve the captcha images.

The first step is best for solving captcha images, which are in Chinese, Japenese, Korean, Arabic, etc. If you are making an account on any Chinese or Japnese websites, this text image captcha will Irritate you (For those who do not know these languages).

If you have to convert too many images to text for your office work or any other work, then step 2 and step 3 is best for you. Step 1 is only for those who got the problem in solving the text image captcha, Japnese writing translation, or Chinese character translation…

Continue tutorial here:

5 Likes