How you came to know about 1Hack website?

How I got to know about this amazing website!
When I was in high school, I was learning Python as a subject. One day when I was in my Computer Lab, I saw some large files was downloading from a website named “Freetutorials(dot)us”. Then I visited that website and found it useful. After few days when I was searching about that website, I clicked this Onehack website(recommend by Google) by mistake :sweat_smile:. That was probably one of my best mistake.

Now tell me about yours…

21 Likes

Someone uploaded a youtube video to download Skillshare videos to GDrive using a colab notebook. In that colab notebook was the name of this website.

3 Likes

99% of us are here because of FTU and it still redirects from FTU.

25 Likes

I got to know about this site from a friend , but i don’t want to let any one else knew about this site -_- i am selfish.

13 Likes

googling the old method to have Tweaknews VPN

3 Likes

I was looking for some hacking tutorials on google and found it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Someone created a post on a forum that I don’t remember. I paste the text on google, and I found OneHack, the guys stole stuff from OneHack to another forum.

4 Likes

Well I found your website in a torrent folder “Useful Links Column”. I was skeptic but not anymore.

4 Likes

I have been a member since the freetutorials.us days since 2017.and am still here enjoying the site !

6 Likes

Was seaching 4 a way to get offfice 365 4 free and a lotta posts in this forum were about that.

2 Likes

yes same here, I came from FTU.

3 Likes

I visited www.freecoursesonline.me from there i got to know about this site and I have learnt a lot from this site. I like how people share the stuffs they know without being selfish and not keeping the methods to themselves.

4 Likes

one day i was scrolling through my google feed and suddenly stepped on an interesting article from onehack thought giving it a try since then iam a daily user of onehack

cheers onehack family

2 Likes

Downloaded some files from torrent and this site was attached to it.

2 Likes

I was searching for udemy courses and found FTU. FTU is really amazing site for all resources.

1 Like

I used freetutorials.us in 2017 alot for all udemy courses. At a time, I stopped because the site started redirecting to other freetutorials site and I didnt have access to internet to download the torrents anymore.

Until around May someone sent a skillshare downloaded to me, I saw one hack name in the description, I never clicked it because the downloaded works seamlessly, until it stopped. I decided to follow the one hack link hoping to see the solution. I then saw a pool of goodies on the site.

Few weeks, later I started seeing FTU ads on the page, I smiled because I used to visit it. So I went there and saw that I was still the same interface. I then notice the URL was different, so I went to my bookmark from 2017 to try free tutorials.us to see if it still redirects to the other pages, but I bounced back to one hack, I tried again, it still bounced back to onehack. I was just shocked.

Wow, the community has evolved. I opened an account immediately with onehack.

I’m glad to be part of the community that shares.

5 Likes

Apparently , I know SAM, we are friends in real life :wink:.

4 Likes

I found it in a torrent site : glodls.to
Screenshot_2020-08-15-11-11-18

3 Likes

random google search.

3 Likes

I was memeber of ftuforum and it has been migrated to onehack

4 Likes