How To Verified On Instagram

1- FIND A FAKE ID OR FAKE DOCUMENT BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM (COMPANY OR FAMOUS) BEFORE COPYING

1. COPY A NEWS OR WIKIPEDI PAGE WHEN AVAILABLE ON THE GOOGLE PANEL

3- YOU CAN PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS IN GERMAN, YOU CAN EDIT WHILE PREPARING

• USE AS A DOCUMENT
    Passport
    national identity card
    Tax File
    A nearby electricity, water or gas bill
    You CAN USE a company incorporation document.

4- PREPARE DOCUMENTS ABOUT THESE

5-IF YOU ASK WHERE TO FIND THE DOCUMENT, ENTER BLANK PASSPORT SAMPLE INFORMATION

6-DON’T FORGET TO PREPARE YOUR ACCOUNT CORRECTLY, WRITE 2-3 POSTS AND WRITE logical THINGS IN BIO

7- YOU CAN OPEN A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND CONNECT TO INSTAGRAM TO ENHANCE OPPORTUNITIES

8- ENTER THE INFORMATION REQUESTED FROM YOU. BLUE TIC WILL RETURN TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 3 DAYS ON AVERAGE!

Sorry for the capital wording!

6 Likes

can i use my original account? risk ban? where do i find the documents?

1 Like

There are plenty of documents online. Just look for a rare one, like if you scroll alot, you will be sure to find some documents that are not obvious as fake.Or you could even go to the dark web and get some free documents

ok but then I have to change the name of my account ie I have to look for someone famous who is not verified?

Yes that is correct. But make sure to make the account legit. Just the way a casual person would write a bio. Don’t put these forex, crypto stuff. Instagram will know you are a scammer. But also to solve the issue of finding someone famous, why don’t you create a wikipedia page and just add it there. And then you will reference the person from that website

I will try

I did not understand well for example I find a famous person who is not verified on instagram I create his document, and I check the page right? but it works? is it not that my account is banned?

Ok can you let me know if it works?