How To USE WhatsApp Without Phone Number or Verification Code (2020)

How To USE WHATSAPP Without Phone NUMBER or VERIFICATION Code

19 Likes

Not working Please help
This error is coming

1 Like

It does make sense mate, to save time, If you can see this is a video shared by a Mod for usually, then obviously it’s just shared considering worth method & it’s not owned by a Mod, so better put these kind of statements at first source, you have option to make comment at youtube, so catch up there, and let me put this straight, if something that doesn’t work for that doesn’t mean it’s not working for everyone. Good luck!

5 Likes

It was working by march 2019, but then whatsapp change the logarithm, now you cant use virtual number their system detects wither you are using virtual number or actual number issues by a telecom company, long story short this method is no longer working and check the date of published video, it was published on 4th november 2018, finger crossed, cheers

Ok bro
I just want to say that this method is too old and its not working that’s it.
So , that everyone know it and i have used this method before so that i knew it.
Nd thnks

1 Like

I use google voice to sign up whatsapp and still work until now. anyway thanks for this trick cheers :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

how should u do that can u tell me

1 Like

Some good resources for phone verification

fake phone numbers

receive verification code online

i just tried, it doesnt work

Use this site, I have used this site it worked perfectly. it will work with whatsapp

2 Likes

In this site i have to pay some money also because this site is paid

Yes, You have to pay bro. It worked perfectly. Free sites aren’t working any more. This site is a cheap, not high price

How much should i need to pay

Whatsapp USA number $0.14

Buy russian no. From any russian website and create whatsapp Account , price vary from 30 to 60â‚ą