How To Upgrade Your Spotify Account | Private Method

This sh—t is all over the place but I will show you a technique to get it more easily! With this you will be able to get fresh family accounts and use them correctly, even share it with your friends and become the cool Spotify account dealer in school!

I recommend using a VPN. For this, go to the accounts section here on c.to and get some ExpressVPN ones, NOT NORDVPN THEY ARE SNITCHES.

If you want to have your own account create a ProtonVPN trial. It is a very premium VPN and you get 7 days free of charge, without CC.

Same for accounts. I would recommend grabbing a small combolist and cracking on your own but you can find accounts in the section. (But don’t be that much of a leech please !)

So basically instead of using cracked family accounts you will use regular premium ones. I recommend not using duos ones because there is more chance that one of the two will get upset and change the password.

• First you will go to spotify accounts page and find the subscription plan details (sorry no pictures I’m not cracking anymore and I don’t have any accounts to show you). Here you will make sure that the account has a CC linked, otherwise it won’t work, and avoid accounts that are in trial.
  • When you’re in the subscription page, you will just change the plan to the Family plan. Easy, right ? Well, not really…

You will have to get two things done : First, I assumed that the account you got on was in the same country as you so if its not, change it to yours (very important)

Country setting

Then, you will have to input an address. I recommend putting one in your nearest big city. You can put one in the same city as yours but its a bit risky.

If you got an error with your addy:

• Verify that your VPN is in the same country as your account.
  • Check your vpn’s location. For example, don’t put Moscow if your VPN is in New York (this one a bit obvious)

Now you will have to log in with your main account and register the family with the given link (or “family code”). It should look like :

Redeem your tohken

Any problems you can have is about the address and your location. I recommend changing VPN’s when you connect to your own account (stay in the same country)

Save the address and the family link if you want to share and DO NOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD. The owner will do it by himself / herself.

With this method me and the boys stayed 6 months on the same account, guy changed his password but didn’t changed the plan

Now we are on another account, 4 months from now and no problem.

That’s all folks :slight_smile:

Enjoy & this leak is presented here via nulled.

3 Likes
  1. Which software do you use to crack accs?
  2. How do we get combolists?

Private method ? lol now it is public method…

1 Like

I guess combolists need paid and it’s illegal.