How to Upgrade your Free Spotify Account to Premium Free

In this tutorial, I will show you 2 methods to Upgrade your Spotify account to Premium for free! You must have a Spotify Family Owner Account First. If you don't have, crack them yourself or search around on the Internet or wait for a give away in 1Hack!

Method 1: You have Spotify Family Owner Account

1. Connect a good VPN to the country of the Account’s region is for my case the US

2. Create a Spotify Account or Login to your existing Account

[Image: 1.png]

1. Now in another Browser Login to that owner’s Account And go to Family Premium Section

[Image: 2.png]

1. Note the Address and Click Add to Family Plan Button

2. Copy the link and paste it to the browser your own account is logged in

[Image: 3.png]

1. Click Accept Invite

[Image: 4.png]

1. Click This is my account and you will be asked address just put the address you have noted earlier

[Image: 6.png]

1. Boom, Welcome to Spotify Premium

[Image: 7.png]

Important Note: The reason I have bolded the “Account Region” in the first step is that you must have an IP matching with the country of the account location. You can find it in the Family Owner’s Account Overview section. Some complain that even if they match the IP location to the “Address” of the family they are not getting accepted. The problem here is that sometimes the Address given is not the same as the Account Location. I learned this the hard way.

Eg: I had a family owner whose account location was Australia but the address to join the family was of Canada. So if you try with a Canadian IP you will get rejected every time. You need an Australian IP and the Canadian Address to get into the family. Hope I made myself clear here. :face_with_monocle:

Method 2: You have Spotify Premium Account

Note: I am currently checking this method, and I cannot guarantee it yet but If it doesn't work I will remove this!

1. Connect a good VPN to the country that Account’s region is for my case the US

2. Create a Spotify Account or Login to your existing Account

[Image: 1.png]

1. Now in another Browser Login to that owner’s Account And click Change Plan

[Image: 11.png]

1. Now upgrade the Account to Spotify Family Premium

[Image: 13.png]

1. Change plan

[Image: 14.png]

1. Click Family Premium

[Image: 15.png]

1. You will be asked to put Address just copy an Address from Google Map and put it.

[Image: 16.png]

1. Now Follow Method 1

Method-3: The Lazy Method

Just log in the owner's Account and use it as your own, but the problem is when the Owner will use it you won't be able to use it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

The title is “How to Upgrade your Free Spotify Account to Premium Free”, but the description says that “You must have a Spotify Family Owner Account First.”.
I could not understand

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s why it listed in the tutorial section and not in the giveaway section! Titles can be misleading but the sections are always to the point! :rofl:

2 Likes

spotify.co.com enjoy mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing mate… this site works like charm!! Is this your website?

No it’s i know a guy who know a guy… XD
am just curious about inside trader stuff

Hmm… But they are now giving away for free. I think thats a promotional thing! They will start selling after some time.!

no there main goal is inside trading investment stuff check it on website

1 Like

Thank you so much for the solution mate. If you do not mind I will have a question that I have face during the registration step. When I click on the Upgrade button after I enter my email address and country, I get this error " Error 4: email or upgrade code is missing please try again
I have tried with the other countries and with VPN as well but same.
What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

change link with https://spotify.co.com//activation-mail.php?code= and ur code

Or just download a crack .apk for android! Or use bins for any other device :relieved:

1 Like

Any solution to this problem?

I heard that once Spotify detected the use of Spotify APK, will inform you that your Spotify account would get suspended or terminated ,is that ture ? I downloaded Spotify music to offline listening with Spotify Music Converter now, don’t need Spotify premium.

No, not true. I’ve been using the mod version for more than a year with no problems. But offline listening is not available using a mod version.

For offline listening use Apple Music or Tidal with bin.

3 Likes