Requirements: Aroma File Manager
- A memory card for the device.
- Your android device must be either locked by pattern lock or password lock.
- After you download “Aroma File Manager” place it in your card [SD CARD] Insert the card into your locked android device.
- Open Stock Recovery Mode by rebooting your android device and pressing PowerKey and VolumeUp key simultaneously.
- After entering into recovery mode use volume+ and volume- buttons to scroll up and down. To select use power button or home button.
- From there click on “Install zip from SD Card” and navigate to where you placed “Aroma File Manager” click and install it.
- After installing, it will open in recovery mode.
- From the “Aroma File Manager” navigate to settings>>go to bottom and click on “Automount All Devices On Start” and then exit.
- Repeat step 4&5 again.
- After this you will get “Aroma File Manager” opened again.
- Now navigate to Data Folder>>System Folder and Find >>”gesture.key” or “password.key” for pattern lock or password lock respectively.
- Delete that any one file and then exit “Aroma File Manager” and reboot your device. After rebooting you will notice that password or pattern will not be removed yet. But don’t worry draw any random pattern your device will unlock.