How To Steal Steam Accounts | Bypass

This Tutorial is if you have a victim on your RAT and you want to know how to steal their steam account. NO DOWNLOAD included!

Hey guys, just done a bit of research about this steam guard stuff that stops most users from signing in with other people’s logins, this will only work if you have access to the computer you are trying to steal from with your remote Administration Tool

THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR PEOPLE WITH SLAVES

• So lets say you have someone’s Steam account but you can’t access there account as they have Steam guard turned on! it sucks i know but lets change that so simple follow the basic steps below

• So first thing we want to do is click on the slave we are trying to steal from and go to File Browser (Most remote administration tools will have this)

then locate the Steam directory usually in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

(This is the default install location)

• So now where at the directory of steam we will need a few files so if you stroll to about half way you will see 2 files (they won’t all be the same name) But they will be very similar to this
ssfn4419608088507981
ssfn4419608088507981
  • They will be 2kb big depending on there profile

• We will need these files, so simply download them to somewhere (desktop is the easiest)

• then once you have them 2 files you just downloaded go back to the file manager and head into the folder called “Config” this will be located in the steam directory

• So once you have done this you will need to download 3 files (Look below)

config.vdf
loginusers.vdf
SteamAppData.vdf
  • Save these to the same location as you saved the files before

• So now we have the files we need to turn off Steam guard! lets do it! XD

MAKE SURE YOUR STEAM IS NOT RUNNING

Now on your computer, go to YOUR steam directory and replace all the files in your directory with the ones you have just downloaded on the remote machine

Now open up Steam once you have completed the last step & you will be signed in with there account! grin.png Then go to settings and Turn off steam guard!

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Well Damn, i cant find the SteamAppData.vdf thing but i could find all of the other stuffs