How To Send WhatsApp Messages Without Saving Number 💯

Today, Messenger is one of the top messaging application for locals. This is the best software available to every individual but limited. One of the best apps that cut the limit of it is WhatsApp. WhatsApp is also from Facebook and people are able to experience this kind of cross-platform messaging apps and also the voice over IP service. This app is just like the messenger & owned by Facebook, it allows every individual to send both text and voice messages in every part of the world.

This enables every user to send and share files like media contents, documents, user locations and other type of media content. There are a lot of people prefer to use this kind of apps that the others, it is because it is free to download and free to use. People can do whatever the things they want to send and share with the world.

Another thing is that the capability of WhatsApp to send a message without saving the number of an individual. There are many business organizations that are using this when communicating with their workers especially if they have their workers remotely. This is where they can save more money with the company, and also it saves time as well. This is one of the biggest advantages every individual can get in using the Whatsapp app.

How to Send Whatsapp Message without saving their number?

1. Open your browser on your smartphone.

2. Type the following link into the address bar: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX
    (The phone number of the person you want to contact in place of the XXXX, not the + sign, with the country code.)

3. This means that if the person has an Indian number (with 91 prefixes), it will look something like this: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=9199xxxxxx99

1. Press ‘Enter’ on your smartphone.

2. A WhatsApp window will open if you want to send a message to the phone number. Press ‘Send Message’.

The person you enter on your phone will automatically be redirected to WhatsApp with a ‘Chat’ window.

There are a lot of people who are not aware of how powerful WhatsApp is, I hope this would be helpful.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

13 Likes

Goddamn!!!.
I can’t tell u how frustrating it is to save every person’s no. who i have to message or sometimes my friends want to message…this just solves that…Many many thanks :exploding_head:

1 Like

Nice one boss.

An easier way to go about this is to install click to chat app from playstore. It’s a very light app that uses WhatsApp api for the above purpose.

4 Likes

Thank u man, that would very useful :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

1 Like