How To Send Bulk Emails From Gmail | Mail Merge Gmail 💯

How to Send Bulk Emails from Gmail

Nowadays, Bulk-Mailing is a major concern for any business person. Every feature has its own advantages and disadvantages. Bulk email is also termed as ‘Spam Mailing’. Using this feature, we can send grand advertisements, send newsletters, etc.

The disadvantage of this feature is that it may not available in the inbox of the recipient, instead, it may be available in the spam folder, where the chance of opening the mail is very less. This is actually done by bulk email blocker programmed into email accounts.

The main advantage of bulk emailing is that it takes very little time for sending mail to so many recipients at a time. In this article, I will show you, how to send bulk-mail using Gmail but first, we know about what is email and mail merge.

What is E-mail:

Electronic mail is a method of exchanging messages between people using electronic devices. It is Invented by Ray Tomlinson, email first entered limited use in the 1960s and by the mid-1970s had taken the form now recognized as email. Email operates across computer networks, which today is primarily the Internet.

What is Mail Merge:

Mail merge consists of combining mail and letters and pre-addressed envelopes or mailing labels for mass mailings from a form letter. Microsoft Word can insert content from a database, spreadsheet, or table into Word documents.

How to Send Bulk Emails from Gmail using Mail Merge

Now, I will show you how to send bulk emails from Gmail step by step so, focus your attention here.

Step 1. First, you need to log in to your Gmail account if you have otherwise created a new Gmail account.

Step 2. After login, your Gmail account goes to google drive and opens it and you see an option ‘NEW’ is there right top of the window so, click on the New button you got a pop there now you click on Google sheets option.

Step 3. Now, you can see a blank google sheet is open, This is the sheet where you will add your email list and subject line for your draft email. Okay fine, first you need to add here an Add-ons called Mail Merge so, click on the option above Add-ons on a google sheet. I will show you in the below image.

After that, you got a POP -Up window G-suit Marketplace here you got yet another mail merge Add-ons install this one before sending mails.

Step 4. Before filling your google sheet you need one another thing that is the email template you can write an email regarding your services and draft it because it will use when we start the mail merge in excel. Don’t worry about the template I will give you some of the sample templates below. Now, move to the next step.

Step 5. After setting up yet another mail merge, you are on the Google Sheets page, here you need your email list to email it. You will also need an email subject line, after filling the email list and subject line you click on Add-ons button there a pop-up window opens click on yet another mail merge and start the mail merge.

In this way, you will send bulk emails from Gmail by using yet another mail merge Add-ons.

Note: You can only send 50 emails within 24 hours from a single email id if you have more email id then it is good for you to send more and more people. I have suggested you one another thing that is, if you want to send email to 50 people then you divide your email list in half which means emails at a time to 25 people’s by using yet another mail merge.

HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

9 Likes