How To Secretly Track Friends Location Without Using Software

Friends can be unpredictable sometimes. They can ghost you for no reason. While this ghosting can be casual, sometimes it can be because of a serious issue. One of my closest friends ghosted me for a month for, say, about 10 days.

I was worried about his safety and my concern was right when I finally tracked him down and figured that he was into a serious mess for those 10 days. Now, I regret not being around him in those tough times.

Hence, I did extensive research and find out a way to stay informed about the places where my friends visit behind my back.

I finally got to know about a location tracker that is easy-to-use and very helpful. Here are in-depth details about that location tracker.

Neatspy location tracker is what I found out. It is basically a remote phone monitoring app that can be used to locate the targeted phone from miles away. Because of its wonderful technology, I was able to know about the places that my targets were going.

Before me, millions of people have already used this location tracker and managed to stay informed. Its services can be availed in 190 nations effortlessly. As it is one of its kinds, some of the most famed media houses like Forbes and CNET have praised it a lot.

After using it personally, I have no qualms to admit that all those praises are well-deserved. If you’re interested to know about how

Why Is Neatspy Different From Others?

Neatspy is not the only location tracker available in the market. There are plenty of them out there. But, Neatspy has some exceptional qualities that set it apart from the rest of the options. I am going to explain those key qualities in detail.

There are no risks involved

Location tracking was never a risk-free job. When done with the help of activities like rooting/jailbreak, risks like poor performance, compromised phone security, and easy damages will always haunt you.

I wasn’t ready to bear all those risks while tracking down the location details of my friends. Hence, I was looking for a tool that will work without the help of rooting/jailbreak. Gladly, Neatspy does exactly the same thing.

Its key technology is free from rooting/jailbreak and works on the principle of syncing which is far safer. Also, it doesn’t save data on the server while working. This is why no cyber world vulnerabilities will be able to attack you.

Using Neatspy is a piece of cake

Location tracking was never easy, especially for first timers. There are complexities that need to be addressed properly. Neatspy does a commendable job on this front. It offers a very simplified tool for both iOS and Android devices.

Neatspy for iOS comes with a download and installation free solution that can be accessed using any of the device and browser. The only thing that you need to spy on an iPhone is the valid iCloud details.

Neatspy’s Android solution is a very simplified app solution that has a great similarity with the regular Android app. As the app is less than 2MB in size, you only need 5 minutes to complete the set-up process.

If you face any problem in its set-up and installation then check the live demos present on the website. They are of great help to explain how things work

No one will be able to notice your mission

No one likes to get monitored the entire time even if it is for their own good. This is why your friend might lose their calm once they find out that you’re spying on them. Hence, keeping it is a secret is very important.

Minspy does this job wonderfully. Without revealing anything to the target, it keeps on collecting their movement history. Its in-built stealth mode and remote dashboard play a crucial role in ensuring this.

The stealth mode hides the presence of the spy app on the targeted phone completely. The dashboard has the ability to fetch location details from miles away. Even if your target is miles away from you, you will be able to know about the visited places.

Location tracking of the highest grade

Keeping tabs on people who are on the move is difficult but Neatspy does it with full perfection as it is able to capture real-time location details. It can capture Wi-Fi and GPS based locations with full conviction. Each entry is delivered with timestamps as well.

So, you will have no need to worry about data integrity. Besides, it lets you geo-fence the targeted device.

If there are places that shouldn’t be visited by your target then you can easily put the location coordinates of those places in the list of restricted places and that’s it.

Each time your target will try visiting those places, you will be notified then and there. You can alert them in prior or reach there during the time of need. Such advanced location tracking was never seen or imagined before.

Astonishing affordability

After knowing all these good things about Neatspy, you must start thinking that it is going to dig a hole in your pocket. But, it is not.

Neatspy is super affordable. In fact, I have no qualms in admitting that it is one of the best deals that anyone can ever make.

There are three subscriptions for you. With its premium subscription, you can keep tabs on phone location and 35 other phone features in one go. Also, it lets you spy on more than one device at a time.

All of these facilities are available at a monthly expense of $10. That’s it. It is that much cost-effective, Can anything be better than a thing?

The crux of the matter

As long as Neatspy is by your side, no one can ever ghost you. You can easily find out about the location phone locations of your friends and family even when they are miles away from you. The best part of the story is that it is not a risky job.

Happy learning!

15 Likes

DO I NEED to install anything on the victim’s phone?

2 Likes