- Type in the Windows Search bar, “Turn Windows features on or off.”
- Now scroll down, and select “Windows Sandbox”
- Press ok, wait for it to enable it
- after it’s done, it will ask you to restart
- click OK and then wait until your pc starts.
- Success, you enabled windows sandbox, now to use it
- just type ‘Windows Sandbox’ in your search box
- Your sandbox has started, just drag in any file from your pc or download it on sandbox, and you can start using it!
Note: once you close the sandbox all your files are gone, so if you want to keep it alive don’t close it.