In this article, i will show you how to recover deleted photos from your Android Device without root and even without a PC. We have mentioned about an amazing application that will help you to retrieve your deleted pictures.
Therefore, just read the article completely and follow the given instructions carefully. And this will help you to recover your deleted photos from your Android device.
How Data Recovery Process Work
So many people raise questions like “Can we restore the deleted photos after 10 days, 10 months or 10 years?”. So let me explain this procedure in the simplest way.
Let us suppose that we have 1 GB storage and we have some photos in it. Then we deleted those photos from there. The photos will be deleted but they will be still present in the memory of your device as hidden files. And you can always restore them anytime whether it is 1 month, 1 year or 10 years until some new files take the place of those photos.
Recover Photos & videos, Message, Contacts (Rooting necessary!*)
- Support scan and recover from all of your device’s internal and external memory.
- Supported photo formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF,TIFF.
- Supported video formats: MP4 (Taken by Camera) , 3GP, MOV, AVI, MPG, WMV, ASF, FLV, RM/RMVB, M4V, 3G2, SWF.
- Support save the recovered contacts as .csv file
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android No Root
- Active Internet Connection
- Dr.fone Apk
Note: The best part of the Dr.fone App is that it will recover your file with the same details and same quality and size. And it works for all Android devices.
Steps to recover photos with Dr.fone App
- Firstly, Download and Install the Dr.fone App on your Android device.
- Once the Application is installed completely on your device, then Open the App.
- After that, Tap on the Quick Recovery Button from the screen.
- The scanning process will now start on your device.
- After the scanning process gets completed, then it will show you the list of all the deleted photos.
- Just select any of the photos of your choice.
That’s all, hope you like the tutorial.