How To Quickly & Easily Find High Authority Expired Web 2.0 Accounts

High domain authority (DA) and page authority ¶ Web 2.0 posts and profiles are one of the best backlinks you can get for your website nowadays. If you are one of the people who likes their website’s off-page portfolio to be clean and high quality, high PA Web 2.0s is something you should be looking for. But, creating a Web 2.0 account from scratch and then taking its page authority to higher levels takes some time and effort.

Today, I will teach you how you can skip this process and directly find expired high PA Web 2.0 profiles ready for re-registering. For those unaware, an expired Web 2.0 is simply a profile on a Web 2.0 site which has been suspended or completely deleted for whatever reason. Most of the time, such expired profiles will be ready for re-registering after some time or even immediately. And there are thousands of them just waiting to be snatched by someone. All you have to do is find them. Let me show you how you can do that. The process is extremely fast and easy, so it won’t be long before you become the proud owner of your very own high PA Web 2.0 PBN.

What You’ll Learn

• A step-by-step guide for finding expired high PA Web 2.0 profiles on major Web 2.0 sites such as WordPress and Tumblr – I will find a bunch of expired high PA Web 2.0 profiles in front of your eyes in less than an hour.
  • How you can use your brand new high PA Web 2.0 accounts.
  • How you can prevent them from being deleted again.
  • Conclusion.

Let’s Find Some Awesome Expired Web 2.0 Profiles

I will walk you through a complete example as I find a bunch of high PA Tumblr accounts available for re-registering.

Step 1. Finding Web 2.0 Profiles to Check

To perform this search for expired high PA Web 2.0 profiles, all you will be needing is Scrapebox and a bunch of really nice private proxies such as the ones by BuyProxies. The first thing you will need to do is to start up Scrapebox and then install the following free addons:

• ScrapeBox Vanity Name Checker
  • ScrapeBox Page Authority

The next thing you will do is get a Moz API key and enter it in your Page Authority addon. Simply open up the addon, click on “Account setup”, and then input your Moz API key there.

Okay. We have our Page Authority addon ready. Now open up the Vanity Name Checker addon and click on “Settings”. You will be shown a list of the Web 2.0 sites that Scrapebox supports. The vanity name checker will simply check a Web 2.0 profile and see if it is available for registering or not. That’s it. For this example, I will be finding expired high PA Tumblr profiles, but you can go with any of the ones listed there.

Alright, close the addon now and divert your attention to the “Harvester” section of Scrapebox. Click on the “Custom Footprint” radio button if it is not already selected, and then enter in the input field above it the following: “site:tumblr.com” without the quotes of course. For those who do not know what that is, it simply means that Scrapebox will look for URLs which contain the domain tumblr.com.

The next step is keywords. For this example I have selected about 1,500 generic words from the English language, but you can input your own keywords relevant to your niche. If you are interested, you can see all the keywords I will be using:

Scrapebox Expired Tumblr Profiles Keywords

In the end, your Scrapebox “Harvester” should look something like this:

As you can see, I will be using 50 private proxies, all of which are from BuyProxies, because I have found them to be the best when it comes to scraping on Google. I setup the “Harvester” at 7 connections and select only the Google search engine. At this point, you are ready to scrape Tumblr URLs. Just click the “Start Harvesting” button and enjoy the show:

The scraping process ended in just about 20 minutes and I ended up with 37,915 Tumblr URLs. Here they are:

Scrapebox Tumblr URLs

Step 2. Checking the Web 2.0 Profiles for Availability

First of all, you will need to “Trim to Root” the scraped URLs and then you will also need to remove duplicate URLs. Okay, now we are left with unique Tumblr profiles. Now click on “Export URL List” and then click “Copy all url’s to the Clipboard”. Open the Vanity Name Checker addon.

Paste the URLs you just put into your clipboard into the “Keywords/Urls” field. Then you will need to tick the small checkbox at the bottom where it says “urls” which will let the addon know that it will be dealing with URLs. After that, click on “Settings” and uncheck all of the Web 2.0 sites except for Tumblr. I setup the addon at 30 threads and let it rip. Now, all you have to do is wait again:

After about 5 minutes, all of the Tumblr profiles should be checked and this is what you should be looking at:

As you can see, most of the profiles are already taken, but there are those which will be available. And that’s what we are looking for. The next step is to click on the “Export” button and then “Export sites available as text”. This will save all of the available Tumblr profiles at the destination of your choice. Name the file “available tumblr profiles.txt”. Okay awesome! We have found some expired Tumblr profiles. Now, let’s check them in terms of PR, DA, MozRank and PA, so that we find the ones we actually want. An expired Web 2.0 with zero PA is just like a newly created Web 2.0, so we don’t want those.

Step 3. Checking the Available Web 2.0 Profiles for Their PA, DA, PR, and MozRank

Let’s start with PR. Quite simply clear the “URL’s Harvested” section of Scrapebox and import your “available tumblr profiles.txt” file. Then click on “Check Pagerank” and then select “Get URL Pagerank”. Note that you need the URL PR, not the domain PR, because the domain PR is for tumblr.com and it will be the same for all of our expired Web 2.0 accounts.

Once the PR check is done, you will see something like this:

Now, I know that PR is not a great indicator nowadays since it doesn’t get updated that often, but if there is a Web 2.0 profile with a PR, this means that it is quite good. As you can see from above, we have one Tumblr profile with PR2 and one with PR0 which is nice. But, what we are really looking for is page authority. Let’s see what Moz has to say about these expired Tumblr accounts.

Open the Page Authority addon, load the “available tumblr profiles.txt” file and then click “Start”. Here are my results:

This is beautiful. It has been no more than an hour and we have already found about 20 expired high PA Web 2.0 profiles. After removing the 1.00 PA Web 2.0 profiles, I am left with 17 high PA Tumblr accounts. All I have to do now is register them manually. Let’s do this for one of the expired Web 2.0 accounts to make sure that this is real life – I like phantom-locked.tumblr.com. And there you have it:

I am now the proud owner of a Tumblr account with 32.43 PA and 3.14 MozRank. Then, if I do the same for the remaining 16 Tumblr profiles I will be left with a total of 17 high PA Tumblr accounts in less than an hour. Not too shabby huh? You can then simply do the same thing for the other Web 2.0 sites supported by Scrapebox and in no time, you will own a high PA Web 2.0 PBN which will boost your website’s rankings much faster than regular Web 2.0 links.

Using Your Brand New High PA Web 2.0 Profiles

So you worked hard all day long and you managed to create your high PA Web 2.0 PBN. But what can you do with it? Well, the most obvious choice would be to use it and create backlinks for your websites. You can import the accounts into FCS Networker and use it to drip feed projects on your precious Web 2.0 private blog network.

Another option you have is to offer a service on Fiverr, or some online marketing forum where you can sell backlinks from your PBN at a reasonable price. You can also sell the high PA Web 2.0 PBN itself to someone – many people are looking for such offers.

Chances are, you will be creating posts with backlinks to your websites. A few beautiful and quality links from your high PA Web 2.0 private blog network will do wonders in terms of ranking your websites in the SERPs – of course depending on the competition of your target keywords.

Preventing Your New High PA Web 2.0 Accounts From Being Deleted Again

You are probably extremely happy that you are now in control of such a nice Web 2.0 PBN. However, you must not forget how you got that in the first place – these accounts were suspended for some reason. You wouldn’t want this to happen again now would you? Here’s how you can avoid that…

Conclusion

So there you have it. Now you know how to quickly and easily find expired Web 2.0 accounts, filter the ones that have high page authority and MozRank, and then re-register them manually – all this done using just Scrapebox and a bunch of private proxies from BuyProxies.

The bottom line is finding expired authority Web 2.0 accounts is not difficult at all and with all the advanced software that marketers have created, anyone can do it. The real question here is how you will use the profiles once you have them under your control? Will you get them deleted again or will you use them with caution and grow their authority even more up to a point where they start ranking pretty much anything ? Good choice. (Spurce: inetsolutions)

Happy learning!

12 Likes

thanks for the well explained tutorial . :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

thanks for this tutorial man , really needed this, will try

Either its me or you forgot some parts on “Preventing Your New High PA Web 2.0 Accounts From Being Deleted Again

Its like cutoff from “Here is how you can avoid that

Do we have to pay and download scrapebox?

1 Like