How to make money from google AdSense

Hello members, i lost my job due to covid shit and i don’t know what is next and how to sustain my family.
I have been reading much about how to make money online because starting a business in my country is another problem. I have knowledge about web programming and i want to start blogging so that i can “Maybe” earn from google AdSense. My question is can some really sustain a family from google AdSense and how to do it right. Thank you guys in advance and a big thanks to One hack admins and community

2 Likes

Hi,

Well, Im already earning from Google Adsense, There are alot of methods already shared on OneHack. Please check them also.
Earning on Adsense is sometimes a pain. But if you are consistent then you can earn even millions.

Method: Start Writing & Blogging (in the same time also you can create videos on the same topic & upload on Youtube & send traffic vice versa, also share on Social Media to get extra traffic).
This will give you boost. Its a long term plan, will not get you results in a day.

Once you have great audience then you can do publish paid articles, Sell Backlinks, Get great extra cash by sharing affiliate links & possibilities are unlimited.

Its also your online asset, you can sell it anytime. But if you want quick cash, then its only possible by selling your services on fiverr & do Freelancing. And for long term you can start these blogging & youtuber activities.

Hope it Helped :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much bro, I am going to give it my best shot. Thanks again

1 Like

Pleasure is all mine Bro.
Take Action, keep Writing & adding articles without counting.

I think you can refer these videos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IIk9MQpR5yMoZ1J734dTd4rH6Wzss9pW

2 Likes