How To Make Money By Reselling

This is a goldmine of a method to making money reselling.
You can literally make at a point $100 a day if done right! And even more!
Can be done on autopilot.
Requires little investment

Okay so, you all know about social boosting platforms. Where you can get twitter followers, and bs for cheap prices.

https://justanotherpanel.com/

This is the best one, it is the one that everyone resells from.
This method is not about creating your own and selling to Cracked users.
There are multiple options. I won’t go into detail, as you need to figure it out on your own way. Lazy people never succeed.
It involves contacting local businesses in your country or overseas. 2 options:

1. Visit local businesses near you in person and offering social boosting services as it improves business appearance bla bla bla
  • Arrive serious

• Paper with prices

• Suit/formal attire

1. Do it all online through calling (harder to build trust) but you can hire workers and make it autopilot!!!
  • You need a website

• Preferably auto-fulfilling social boosting.

(You can do this on the site i provided, by paying for a child panel to be made on your own domain, its 20$? Last I checked)

This is a gold mine, and you can up the price 2x, 4x, 6x, even 16x of what the panel offers.
And you will have even RECURRING customers who will want to continue boosting posts/website etc on new social postings.
That it for this method… from here you need to figure out things yourself. Don’t be lazy.

NOTE: If it doesn’t suit you or sounds weird to you, then do not shout or push it, this is just a guide to start, it’s a part of learning!

12 Likes

I will definitely have a look at this! Thank you!