How To Know Who Viewed My WhatsApp Profile | Easy Method!

In this tutorial 1Hack teaches you ” How to Know Who Viewed My WhatsApp Profile “. Because WhatsApp is very popular in the world, and also it is used mostly for messaging with your family and friends. Because of the demand for this application around the world. The company has introduced many features that would help users.

For example , you can send the video to each other you can call each other on audio and video without any charges and also you can make the groups of your friends and family with privacy.

Some of the times the people wonder that they want to see that which WhatsApp contacts have to see the WhatsApp profile of yours.

Talking about this question we have researched about this thing in detail and there have been many third-party applications that were promising us to give the information about which WhatsApp contacts have seen our profile .

When we research in detail about the applications of every kind, then we knew that it is very fake because they are not able to give the WhatsApp status of our contacts, but they show us fake WhatsApp contacts of our library even if they have not seen our account

Now your question would be that is it impossible that we will be able to see that which WhatsApp contact has seen our WhatsApp profile. If you are an old user of WhatsApp, then you must have seen the new feature by WhatsApp which is to have the status of GIF images or any other similar things for 24 hours.

When you put your WhatsApp status then officially there is a procedure by which you can see that which people from your WhatsApp contacts have seen your WhatsApp status instead of WhatsApp profile.

How to Know Who Viewed My WhatsApp Profile

1. Who Viewed My WhatsApp Profile on Android?
  2. Know If Someone Checked Your WhatsApp Profile on iPhone?

Both of these questions have Answered. Here this is the method from which we can know who viewed my WhatsApp profile.

Steps You Need To Follow:

Step 1: If you are willing to know which WhatsApp contacts have seen your profile, then you need to go in your WhatsApp account and click status .

Step 2: When you click status, there will be three dots on your right top which you need to click.

Step 3: After clicking those three dots, a new window will appear which will show you the number of contacts who have viewed your WhatsApp status and profile .

Step 4: There will be an eye appear in front of those numbers which you need to click to show yourself how much people have seen your WhatsApp Status/Profile.

So, according to our research officially you can only see the WhatsApp status review. But if you want to know that who has viewed your WhatsApp profile then this is not possible at least till now.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

These are the Frequently asked questions with helpful answers.

How to view who visited my profile in WhatsApp?

If you want to see how many peoples are waiting for you on your WhatsApp then you can check this thing Because this is Legal to view. Whatsapp allows us this feature.

How to see who viewed our WhatsApp profile picture in iPhone?

Just follow all the above steps which we already explained and then you can get your answer.

How to know if someone viewed my profile on WhatsApp?

If someone viewed your profile on the WhatsApp then this activity is saved in your WhatsApp alert. If you want this alert notification to ready. Then just scroll above and read all Instructions.

Conclusion:

Maybe you have tried to view the WhatsApp profile review for you wanted to see which type of contacts has seen your WhatsApp profile because of the privacy or security reason. Until this feature is not available officially from WhatsApp, you need to secure your WhatsApp profile by other means.

You need to add only those WhatsApp contacts which are familiar to you, or you know them from at least some months. If you add any random number then not only, they will abuse your privacy, but maybe they will do some fraud with you.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

11 Likes

Wow awesome, show us more of your ways Sensei

1 Like