How To Install WatchDogs Video Kodi Add-On Step-by-Step!

Here you will see the guideline about Install WatchDogs Video Kodi Add-on Step-by-Step procedure then you can see on watchdogs movies and tv shows add-on that easily works on famous Kodi version on devices.

moreover, there is the comprehensive list of content updated, watchdogs video is good for Kodi by Techvirgins, Here the guideline below the how to install watchdogs video Kodi add-on with the proper procedure on Kodi 18 & 17.6 version.

Install WatchDogs Video Kodi Add on Step by Step procedure

Note:

Before following the procedure note that you should use a VPN to protect your identity and security first. when you plan to stream the movies & TV shows Free using with third-party Kodi addon.

How To Install WatchDogs Video Kodi Add-on

• First of all, you need to install Kodi Player & launch.
  • simply go to the setting icon.
  • now click on system
  • hover over the addon menu and allow unknown sources.
  • Click yes,
  • now go to the back icon and go to the file manager.
  • click on add source.
  • click none
  • Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/ and click OK.
  • now simply type me or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
  • Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
  • Choose Add-ons
  • Click Install from zip file
  • now choose me to assign,
  • Click repository.goldengun.zip (Choose the most recent file)
  • Wait for golden gun Add-on installed message to appear
  • Click Install From the repository
  • now choose Goldengun.
  • Click Video Add-Ons
  • Choose Watchdogs Video
  • now Install.
  • Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
  • Wait for Watchdogs Video Add-on installed message to appear.
  • now launch watchdogs and enjoy.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

10 Likes