Fake? Not at any part.
Thing is Flash/SD card stored waste of indexes, thumbnail, data cache, and other useless storage. this method may trash them and increase a bit of space that can be viewed and use anytime.
Example: If you’re using Laptop/Computer, Look at your C: partition which is running your OS. now in one condition ‘‘If you’re using your OS since last 1 month of above and never uses this trick which I’m gonna tell you below’’
- Check your C: partition size, used + free, go to properties and note that size on paper.
- Now > Start menu > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Disk Cleanup > now choose C: and press > OK. let it collect data and it will show up in a few seconds.
- See, there are a bunch of folders that you can tick/untick, all of them have a waste that you can’t use that space unless you clean up. (Remember ‘‘Downloaded Program Files’’ is things you have downloaded under Documents/picture/videos/music/downloads folders’’ better untick that folder before cleaning up)
- Now Tick everything all folders besides Downloaded Program Files and press > OK.
- Let it trash that garbage, once it has done it will disappear. Now, refresh your desktop and go to Computer Explorer.
- I bet you, you will see the difference and see extra space that you didn’t see when you trash your Recycle bin every day.
BONUS: While you’re selecting the folders from Cleanup window, check below you have an option ‘‘Clean up System Files’’ you can also click it after cleaning to Clean system files that no longer in use of your OS or any recent update that you don’t like to keep it stored while running it. you can get more space.
CCleaner things do the deed for browsers and registry files plus junks. you will see an increase in space after using it. But you can still get extra space if you use Built-in System Cleanup once after CCleaner.
I never used CCleaner in my entire life, I clean my browsers manually, and I use system Cleanup process every after 1 month. I’m using my OS for a very long time. it still running like a charm and it will always.
So mate never say a word FAKE just like that until unless you the actual scene behind, there are thousands of tricks/solution and hidden stories in IT that most peoples haven’t aware of them, they are always in front of us but we never dig in them. Example: A bunch of things runs via run command but those things can also get fixed via System Registry HEY/Local keys. Simple.
HAPPY LEARNING EVERYONE!