How to improve my broken brain

You’re not alone in this situation. This whole generation is f**ked up (especially boys). And the solutions are simple.

1. Learn Confidence. No matter what be confident even if you’re wrong (analyze things later), Believe in yourself, and nothing else.
  2. Work on your looks a little bit, wise people don’t care about looks but this stupid society does. Get your favorite Haircut, buy clothes that you like. But in the end, you have to look tidy and clean.
  3. Don’t worry about people and their opinions at this stage. Always do what you think is right. It’ll boost your confidence. Remember, nobody’s important than you but never harm anybody.
  4. Set an ultimate goal for your life and work for it like crazy. If you have no goal or you can’t decide any, my suggestion is to do something that will help in the development of Humankind (as a whole people). Build solutions to any problem.
  5. Learn something new every day. Work on AIs, machine learning, learn to sell things, trading, hacking, etc. And remember it’s never too late to do or learn anything in your life. I was looking for a solution years ago like you and I found this great quote about learning,
    We learn how to die when we die.” So keep learning, there’s massive knowledge out there, This life ain’t enough for it.
  6. Now a very important part, very very important. Read, Read hell a lot, Read lots of books. It will help you in decision making. Decision making is very important because life is all about Choices, the decisions you make.
    Here’s the site which will give you the list of books recommended by big and successful people out there, find your idol’s recommendations and start reading right away, forget everything else. :joy:
  7. Give some time to develop your hobbies like Drawing, Singing, Writing, etc. Take them to an extreme level, master them.
  8. Deep dive into your childhood memories. Remember the things you used to love doing and start doing those things which are still appropriate to do.
  9. Listen to Eminem (because he’s my favorite and his struggle). You can listen to other Rappers too. Rap along with them loudly or speak movie dialogues. That will help you to overcome slurred speech.
  10. Now memory issues, do some memory exercises that you might have done in school days. Some scientific brain exercises, you’ll find a few good apps for them like Lumosity, Elevate.
  11. Never ever go on the path of spirituality, always follow science (Spirituality is not a science). Only take those things which are scientifically proven from spirituality. Anyway, If we start talking about these things deeply this small reply will become a whole website.
    Don’t believe in anything without scientific research and scientific or real evidence. Don’t fall for any superstition.
    Always think outside of the box. Think beyond your land, country, religion, GOD. Never fall for them.
  12. Get inspired by others. There are so many people out there going through the problems and pain which you can’t even think of, yet many of them tackle or find ways out of it, get inspired by them. Get inspired by successful people who think and work for humanity day and night. Don’t just sit broken in the corner and cry like a girl, even girls are dominating boys and find ways out of their problems by themselves these days (girls have smaller brains than boys but still). I consider you as a boy, sorry if I am wrong, I have no problem with girls, it’s just the way of saying society taught us. So create something, build something, and believe me your crafts will be unique. :wink:
    Give some time to your Social Life. Make new friends, meet old friends. Learn to enjoy every moment of life.

Stop wasting your time, utilize it fully. Time is the most valuable thing in this world.
Avoid playing video games as much as you can, develop your own games instead.
Avoid Social Media, Cell Phone, and P*rn.
Watch some inspirational movies like Forest Gump, and enjoy life to the fullest. Have the best life in the whole Universe. Best of luck.

“All You Need to do is Find Yourself, Everything else can be Googled”

I’ll provide you a couple of sources that will help you to overcome your issues.

Follow this guy Simon Sinek.

If you know Hindi listen to this podcast

That’s all for this post. If you wanna discuss furthermore don’t hesitate to pm me.

4 Likes