How To Hide/Encrypt Data, Files Inside an Image

Data Encryption: We are all having one file or folder which we want to keep away from the other peoples or we don’t want to show them to anyone, in that case, I have brought you a good trick using that you can hide or encrypt any types of data or images inside an image. from outside it will totally look like a normal image. let see how to hide files or data in the image.

How To Hide/Encrypt Data, Files In An Image

• First of all, create a folder on desktop and name it any simple name (in my case that is Nitesh) and put all your documents in it which you want to hide and put your photo also in which you want to hide and name that image a simple name (in my case that is image) . I am going to hide these two videos and application into this image.
  • Make sure your image format is in jpg.

• Now select the document which you want to hide and right on it and convert it into rar format

• After converting into rar you can delete the document
  • Now open the cmd and type these command which is given below.
  • cd desktop
  • cd nitesh (your folder name)
  • copy /b image.jpg + nitesh.rar Image.Jpg (image = your image name, nitesh = your folder name, and last type your image name again with the first capital letter)
  • Now hit enter that’s it your document will be copied into your image.

How To Extract Document From Image

• Right click on the image and open with WinRAR and your all your documents will appear on the screen.

A simple trick to hide data in images, I hope you get all the steps well! :+1:

23 Likes

How to do that resulting file would be executable? I mean if I will join *jpg + .exe

1 Like