Dumpper and Jumpstart are the two tools that can used to hack wifi networks.
To hack using these tools you should have wireless adapter or laptop.if you have laptop you don’t need wireless adapter.
You also need a good wifi signal and the wifi shouldn’t have mac. So first of all you need to download Dumpper and Jumpstart
We will be using Dumper and Jumpstart and other suites to hijack WPA2/WEP/WPA WiFi networks. It’ll let you join without a password, then you can get the password from inside the network. I’ll show you how towards the end of the tutorial. First, download all of the programs above. Now, follow these instructions for setting it up
Note: Don’t STOP the Process. It Takes Several Minutes. Probably 4~5 Hours.(Works Only in Laptops).
Update: We have also Added the Process to Hack Wifi in Desktops Below.
Hack WiFi with Dumper and Jumpstart:
- Download and install JumpStart, WinPcap, and Dumper
- Open Dumper. It’ll be in Spanish, so go to the far right tab and select ‘English’ in between the other two options.Your programs are set up and ready to go, now begin the process:
- In the ‘Networks’ tab, select the network adapter you wish to use. Hit the ‘Scan’ button now.
- After it completes the scan, go over to the ‘Wps’ tab. In the area that says ‘Connect using JumpStart’, hit ‘Browse’ to select the location of where you installed JumpStart in the previous set-up steps. (By default, it installs in C: Program Files (x86)Jumpstart. Don’t open it, just select the ‘Jumpstart’ folder and click ‘OK’)
- In the area ‘Show default pin’, select ‘All networks’ instead of ‘Only known networks’.
- Hit the ‘Scan’ button.
- Select the network you wish to penetrate. Remember the ‘Pin’ corresponding to your network in the scan results, this will be needed for later.
- In the previous area ‘Connect using Jumpstart’, hit the ‘Start JumpStart’ button.
- Under ‘What do you want to do?’, select ‘Join a wireless network’ and hit ‘Next’
- Under ‘Which setup method do you want to use?’, select “Enter the PIN from my access point” and enter the PIN next to your network in the scan section back in the previous scan results.
- Finally, select the targeted network from before and hit ‘Next’.Now you’re happily connected to that WiFi network you just penetrated. Do you want to see the password so you can get on from other devices without doing this process? Sure! Follow these simple steps:
- Open the menu where you join WiFi networks/view the network you’re connected to.
- Right-click on the network you just joined and hit ‘Properties’
- Under the ‘Security’ tab, you can see the password, but it’s just dotted. Check the ‘Show characters’ box under it.
- The password will then reveal itself.