How To Hack Someone’s Phone Camera Remotely With A Link

In this tutorial i will show you – How to Hack Someone’s Phone Camera Remotely With a Link from Android termux … yes you don’t need a desktop or laptop to do this you just need an android phone that’s all.

Step 1 :- Installation Of The Termux :

So we need to install the termux tool ad the termux api from google play store, it’s free to download .after a success full installation, now we need to start the termux…

Step 2 :- Installation Of WishFish Tool :

Now we need to install this tool namedwishfish (click on this link and copy the link address to git clone… open your termux app and type this following command

• apt update

now we ned to install “git” , “php” and “wget” to use the wishfish tool . So type this following command and install those things

• apt install git php wget

now we need to clone the wish fish tool from github… we have to use the same command that we use for cloning in our kali machine

Now we have to check the file list , is it success fully downloaded or not ? to check this we just have to type in this command

• ls

we can see that we have success fully downloaded the WishFish tool , so now we need to look into the folder let’s get into the directory

• cd WishFish

here we can see this file “wishfish.sh” , we just have to install this “.sh” file … So lets start the installation by typing this following command

• bash wishfish.sh

the screen might look like something , and you may choose the second option for ngrok just press 02 and then press enter… And it should give you a generated link , but you may face s ome kind of error here ( not generating any kind of link ) . Don’t worry i have a solution for this too.

You just need to turn on your wifi-hotspot. Now quit the session by pressing “ctrl” + c , and retype this command

bash wishfish.sh

now you will get the link… So you just have to copy this link and forward it to your friend. When he open the link, he will see something like this… it will ask him/her to enter the name and after that the website will wish him/her a very “Happy New Year” !! Bingoo

How to Hack Someone’s Phone Camera Remotely With a Link

now you will receive some cam file footage from your victim….You can use any link shortner to shorten the link…source: pro-hackers

enjoy!

11 Likes

thanks, but without link is there any methods to acess

i have followed the process , but i didnt get any of the videos … please help me out …

I also didn’t get any photo or video

Work Marvelous for me! but Unfortunately People need to allow the camera to work on their web browser otherwise don’t work

But where the image store please tell me

your hotspot trick doesnt work it doesnt give me the link

Sorry mate , even turn on wifi-hotspot still didn’t receive any link.