How To Grab Unlimited Instagram Followers ⭐

Before continuing, consider dropping a LIKE to support me and my efforts <3

This guide will include the following;

1. Legit Tips and Methods to gain Followers Faster
    1. Best sites to gain free Followers (Sorted by Quality)
    1. Blackhat Methods
    1. How to bypass IP Verification on Instagram login
    1. Cracked tools to increase followers

1. Legit Tips and Methods to gain Followers Faster

The most important thing to grow on Instagram is to post regularly and with decent quality.
It does not matter if you look good or how well-edited a post is, as long as you post regularly and with decent quality you will grow.
You can post about anything, selfies, personal life, AI-generated art, photography-related pictures, and more.
The longer you keep posting regularly and with decent quality, the more followers you will gain as time goes by!
You should also utilize Instagram Reels. It’s not as good as Youtube Shorts or TikTok, however, it does help!

Another way to grow is F4F (Follow For Follow).
Simply, mass follows people with a similar amount of followers as you // no big accounts (few hundred followers max).
The chance is that they will follow you back! After a week or 2, unfollow them and they likely will still follow you.
You can send a DM, however, I wouldn’t recommend it. If they don’t follow back after a week or so, simply unfollow them.

You should follow big accounts and celebrities. If you do decide to bot your account, this will make it look more legit!
It’s also a simple way to get some extra followers from time to time.

In your posts, makes sure to utilize hashtags. Check what hashtags others use for similar posts and how well they work.
I recommend you use multiple Instagram accounts at the start to experiment before making your main one!

1. Best sites to gain free Followers

Other sites to use;

1. Blackhat Methods

On Nulled, people share combos and accounts constantly. Simply get a combolist, check it for Instagram and take the hits.
On Nulled, go grab some Instagram accounts that others posted.
Use the accounts to get yourself, free followers, on a daily basis.

You can also try to buy followers from these sites and refund/charge them back. Some of them won’t remove the followers hehe.

1. How to bypass IP Verification on Instagram login
  • Use good proxies (Something like Proxyscrape won’t work 99.9% of the time)
  • Use public wifi / other wifi to log into other accounts (Coffee shops, friends, etc)
  • Use the mobile hotspot to log into more accounts
  • Use a VPN with residential locations (or make your own) to log into more accounts
  • Try to use 4G Keys, which addresses are often not flagged by Instagram.
  • Use an RDP (You can buy cheap ones on Nulled or use e.x the Amazon AWS method)

1. Cracked tools to increase followers

(( THESE TOOLS ARE NOT CRACKED / UPLOADED BY ME ))
(( ALWAYS RUN PROGRAMS IN A VM / RDP ))
(( NOT VIRUS CHECKED ))

Jarvee (https://anonfiles.com/7do8N3Y6ma/Jarvee_1.8.7.2_rar) → Automation tool for social media (Cracked Version)
Ninjagram (https://anonfiles.com/T2mflbp0o9/NinjaGram_7.6.0.4_rar) → Another good tool to use.

ALWAYS AND ONLY RUN PROGRAMS IN A VM OR RDP!!!
I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MALWARE THESE MAY INCLUDE!!!

Happy larning!

8 Likes

Great, Thanx