How To Get Unlimited Virtual Cards | Refunds | Trials | 100% Anonymous ✔️

Today I will talk about using Paywithmoon for fully anonymous payments.

Paywithmoon is a virtual prepaid card and works exactly like you’d hope it would.
You put money on the card, use the card for a purchase and the card disappears.

Here are some useful FAQs are taken from their website:

What happens if I return an item?
If you return an item to a merchant, the purchase balance will be refunded to the card
originally used to make the purchase.

I made a mistake when creating a card. Can I receive a refund?
Yes. Click “Delete” under the card to delete the card and receive a credit to your
Moon account. Credit can be used towards the purchase of another card.

What happens if I don’t spend the full balance on a card?
Don’t worry! Click “Delete” under the card to delete the card and receive a credit to
your Moon account for any unspent amount. Credit can be used towards the purchase of another card.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Here’s the guide:

Step 1 is to transfer whatever currency you have into a privacy coin,
my personal favourite is Monero (XMR). This can be achieved in a number
of ways. I suggest using your preferred crypto exchange, any of them will do fine.
(binance.com ; crypto.com ; coinchange.to)

Step 2 is to make a lightning wallet. For a lightning wallet any of the ones Paywithmoon recommends work fine
(https://paywithmoon…ghtning-network). I used walletofsatoshi.com, but any wallet you want will work
as long as it doesnt require personal details to sign up.

Step 3 is to send XMR to a exchange, coinchange.to is a great one, they take a 1% fee and are anonymous.
Send them XMR and withdraw BTC to your lighting wallet. Now you’re all set to purchase
online anonymously. Keep in mind that Paywithmoon currently only works with US-based merchants.

!!Extra!!

Ask any questions you have in the comments, I will do my best to answer.

Thank You for reading, have a good one.

14 Likes

good stuff