How to get Unlimited Netflix Premium Accounts for Free (Method)

Is there a promo code for the 1 year

1 Like

Hi @Dark_Dxyzz
Thank you
Seams that works for me, I will wait for the account since I get it I will come back and write here
Regadrs

1 Like

I think custom mail is for the ones that already have an account and want to upgrade it.

1 Like

Please will you get a link to create a Netflix account or you will use the same logins used in creating the account on the website.

1 Like

It says the offer is not available in your location. Whats the solution?

1 Like

what is password?

2 Likes

Hi guys
This the method of @Dark_Dxyzz
As I said that after do the offer I will come back and tell what happens.
The first process was all ok, and I receive the emails, but I had a problem when I tryed to get the password.
I use 3 of my VPNs and all the time I receive same message: “Offer does not support your location…”
That"s it

mate i had even contacted the support they said this link doesnt supports your country so they sent me another two links but that also had two errors
one like all are facing offer doesnt support your country or offer doesnt supports your device and it redirects to survey websites the support is also useless they just sent me another links when i tried to tell them this doesnt works after that they never replied

1 Like

You have to complete the promo page to get the account and password.
I’ll skip this.

did you got the account ?

They want me to complete the promo page which is bullshit to me, so I won’t do that.

tht web page doesnt even opens they just took our emails that click here to watch is a giff and it proves nothing i dont know did someone got the account i dont undersatnd why do they want us to complete promo surveys etc

Once you completed the surveys they will earn some money.
Will they really send the Netlfix account to you? IDK no warranty so don’t bother it.

1 Like

Do not waste your time on this !!! Firstly, it appears as if the offer doesn’t support in my country even after trying it with 2 vpns and Secondly, They are tricking users to complete multiple surveys, even after which there is no notification from them. If anybody want to try then do not put your primary, secondary or tertiary email id on it.

5 Likes