How to get unlimited free hearthstone packs or anything for free on the playstore

Requirements :

• Brain (not even actually)
  • Android Phone or Computer
  • Credit card / Pre-paid card / Paypal (you won’t pay at all if using CC/Paypal)

In this tutorial I use Hearthstone as an example but it works on all mobile/cross-plateform games !

1. If you don’t have one, create a Google Account

Optional if you don’t have an android phone : Download any Android emulator (Like NOX)

1. On your android phone/emulator, download and open Hearthstone. Connect to your account.
  2. Go in the shop and buy some packs (the number you want, the bigger the better) You can do it using your credit card, paypal or a gift card it doesn’t matter. If you do it with a gift card, it will cost you because you won’t get the card refunded at the end but you can get like 150 packs instead of 50.
  3. Go to https://play.google.com/store/account (on your computer or phone, as long as you’re connected on the same google account)
  4. Click on the three dots next to your purchase on the purchase history, and press the only available option : “Report a problem with this purchase”
  5. You can choose pretty much any category here, but the best one is “I bought this but didn’t get it”. In the text box, you can write a little message saying you didn’t get your packs but it’s not necessary.
  6. Press send, refresh the page. If it worked, a red message appears under the purchase in the purchase history, meaning that you’ll get a refund asap. You can repeat from step 3 until you try to refund more than a grand total of $100 on the account before getting flagged. This number seems to change all the time, take extra precautions when buying high amounts. Once flagged, you won’t get in trouble but all your future refunds will be denied.
  7. Create a new google account, repeat from step 3. You can use the same credit card and Paypal.
    I’ve done this on my main Blizzard account and never got issues, but be smart. Don’t do it for 50000 packs or you might face some issues with Blizzard and Google.
3 Likes

can this work with PUBG?

I wanna know too did you try it with pubg?