How to Get Unlimited .com Domain @ $0.99 Only (Godaddy Working in 2019)

In order to Grab this opportunity, you will need two thing

After Getting All above-mentioned pre-requisites Please follow the method below

1. Go to godaddy.com

2. Choose Domain from Search Bar and Initate a Checkout Process and Deselect all the Extra Products Like domain privacy etc.

3. Change the Currency to USD $ as Shown in the Picture Below

4. Use the Code “GOFD2001AJ” as shown in the Picture Below

5. All done. Now just Check Out through the Debit card Generated through Kotak NETCARD :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Awesome thanks for this tutorial SAM

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks Sam

1 Like

Thanks Sam, You are the Great :wink::+1:

1 Like

@SaM I am getting following error. I’ve tried on all Indian Debit & Credit Cards

"There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment. "

Thanks Sam

it worked for me , when i first tried but yesterday when i tried for the second time , it didn’t work
even i used a new account for that one

can anyone help me out with this I was unable to pay money in USD what might be the possible issue with this payment unsuccessful and my debit card can support international transactions…

is it take extra charge while im paid through india selecting payment usd

Thanks That’s Cool.

1 Like

If you check the “View offer disclaimer” during the payment it clearly mentions that “Not all payment methods valid with this offer, acceptable payments will display in cart at checkout”.
As Sam mentioned at the bottom of the Godaddy window you will find a country and currency changing option, you could possibly try your luck to find if you get a paypal option that way.offer%20disclaimer

Thanks Sam for the post.

1 Like

The latest working cupon code is GDD99COM1
Just make sure you choose US or Canada.

2 Likes

My country number is not supported with Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 Account 156… Any way to by pass phone number SMS verification or à fake number for SMS vérification ?