How to get OneDrive 5TB student accounts (New Method)

Hi to all OneHacker’s
Since the last post about getting a 5tb one drive account of which the page is down.
I bring you another way of creating an account:

1. Go to this webpage: http://t.thetechrim.tech/ (Here you will be given a random email account)
    In case you wanna edit your own email go to change address and after editing it you go to “Open Mailbox”

1. Then you can apply as Student or Teacher:

Student: https://signup.microsoft.com/signup?sku=student (Recommended)
Teacher: https://signup.microsoft.com/signup?sku=faculty

Once you are in the sign up, you paste your email address (The one you created)
You fill all the information needed such as the password, the name, and untick the offers from microsoft.
Finally, it will be asked a security code which is going to be delivered to your email.

1. Then you start your membership, you skip the invitations and let microsoft finish its setups.
    You will have a screen like this one which means that you microsoft account is done.

In this screen you have to click in the “ONEDRIVE ICON” and wait for it.

1. Then you will be in this screen when your one drive account is all set.

Note: You can check your account by going to “one drive settings” > “More settings” > “Storage Metrics”

ENJOY IT AND MAKE SOME MONEY!

27 Likes

For how many months this account willl last ?

4 Likes

Cool tutorial, thank you.

2 Likes

As long as Microsoft does not block the t.thetechrim.tech domain.

5 Likes

That was easy thank you @reaperxtears

2 Likes

What happen if it does get block? Do we lose everything we stored on One Drive?

3 Likes

How safe is this to use? Because we are using t.thetechrim.tech domain we don’t have control over it. If someone knows the email we used then they can change the password.

where can i sell these type of accounts… please tell

No safety or None of your data Protected… I think Website owner Get free tech domain from alilaba cloud trail which is valid for 1 year. And i suggest dont store any personal or important data on that or you will lose one day all of your file.

4 Likes

@FTUplusrip @BadFella Well said it’s true no doubt! :+1:

@DevilDuck Google is your Friend. ask these kinds of questions there not here.

No more Off-topic statements, Everyone stick to the topic, Take it or leave it. it’s a good trick no doubt but won’t stand longer!

5 Likes

Thanks, it is working. :smiley: :smiley:

i am not actually sure, but its 5GB and not 5TB.

1 Like

It’s 5120.00 GB which is 5TB.

1 Like

It’s 5TB, which is +5000GB like ITmonkey mentioned.

5GB wouldn’t be worth your time to do all this work. You can get that in the free tier of most reputable hosts.

1 Like

Email for temporary mail can be used any more. It ask to login

Thank you for this share, but the Serive is closed permanently.
2020-03-20

1 Like

Hi
Nice,
Thanks for the information, but could you tell us where we can get 5TB for free?
TIA

This is not working now…