Learn how to get a free VPS in 5 minutes.
There are 3 sites we are going to use:
https://www.edx.org/ http://cs50.io/ https://c9.io/feeasgfas
You can create an unlimited amount of VPS by repeating this method.
Specs: 1 CPU 512MB RAM 2GB HDD
- Go to EDX https://www.edx.org/
- Click register
- Enter any name/username/password. Use a real email (can be a temp email, whatever you want)
- Click create an account.
- Go to your email.
- Go to the link in your email to verify/activate your account.
- Go to http://cs50.io/
- Click “Go”
- Click “allow”
- Go to https://c9.io/feeasgfas
- Sign in with your email+password
- Delete any workspace (click the workspace, click the cog next to “clone” , click delete workspace, type “ide50”, click coace.
- From here, you could create whatever workspace with whatever template you want, and use this as a hosting platform. If you want to configure it to be a VPS, continue with the steps below.
Another method to get free VPS is:
- Go to https://www.vpsserver.com/
- Create Account With New Email And Password.
- Verify Your Email.
- Manual Verify Your Government ID
- Use Fake ID Generator And Create New Fake ID Every Week And Verify To Get A New Server.
NOTE: Somewhere it may ask you for GitHub account if have one you’re good to go!