How To Get Free Unlimited Virtual Credit Cards

How to Get Free Unlimited Virtual Credit Cards [Working on ALL Websites/Trials]

Today I will show you how to easily get unlimited Virtual Credit Cards that work for any trial like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Audible, Youtube Premium

What you’ll need:

1. A phone
  2. Revolut App (https://revolut.com/)
  3. Email address
  4. Identity card
  1. Download the Revolut app on your phone, and create a free account

2. Confirm your account and go to the “Cards” page to get a VCC (Virtual Credit Card)

3. You can use these cards for free trials for Netflix, Amazon prime and much more!

4. Once you are done with a card, you can just destroy it and create a new one.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

Will try when my NetFlix expire. Thanks @Prometheus

1 Like

Can i use second line phone number to register??

Getting error:

Oops! Something went wrong

Sorry, Revolut is currently only available to residents of the European Economic Area. We’re expanding globally very soon!

1 Like

Thank u so much

Not available for India. :tired_face:

1 Like

Not available for Myanmar :3

good share but not available here.
can you share the sites that works for India

I have been after this for many months now but still not available in my country. Only recently it was available for Japan.

1 Like

All the vcc companies are pulling out of India like entropy, the Indian cc provider Banks are putting various restrictions like domestic only, no visa or Master card but rupay. Some have put a min transaction of 100 rs. Some have pulled out. People have abused every vcc company to deff by Netflix trial.

how to create account in Pakistan and run it?

1 Like

Just as an FYI that OP didn’t mention, there is a finite limit of VCCs that can be created per month. Three per month is all they offer free of charge, then they will ban your account if they detect that you’re using it for Netflix/Amazon Prime etc. trials.

Might want to sticky this :slight_smile: