Extras:

64 Likes

Bookmarked this again. Thanks !

4 Likes

thank you for sharing

1 Like

Nice idea, but these will only download low-quality images :confused:

3 Likes

Nohat : Vector, PSD, Fonts are u sure ???

It’s just for image and low quality

low quality or not. it is still a great share be thankful. thank you @Appu_Creationz

3 Likes

I appreciate the replies in here pointing out that these sites only give you low res images. Nevertheless, thank you for the links. They are useful: I tested many of these before and the ones that give you raster (vector) files are still very useful as the raster files are resolution independent.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:
This is awesome

1 Like

Thanks @Appu_Creationz for sharing.

1 Like

Any sources/link to get freepik premium stuff?

2 Likes

thank you for sharing

1 Like

are u sure about vector ??? i can’t download them from these 3 sites

1 Like

@Stephanie07: So when I first saw the post I tried all the sites. I immediately noticed that all stock photos were coming in without the watermark, but in lo res. I clearly remember one of the sites offered vector downloads. I tried and downloaded a few and checked them in Illustrator. I think the site was Vectorstock. So in essence you need to to to Vectorstock, find the link and then use these sites to download it.

I just tried the nohat site listed in the post and looked for vector files and it definitely worked.

Just FYI: The tomato site is dead, but the others two nohat and downloader are working.

The sites are a bit confusing, but they do deliver the vector files and vector files being resolution independent, there is no issue of them being lo resolution. You may be getting confused about how to use these sites.

But, yes. I just reconfirmed it. I went to the main Vectorgrove website, selected a vector file, copied the url for it, then went to the downloader site and selected the download option from Vectorgrove, entered the link and shazaam!

Got the proper vector files and they are fully useable and “high resolution”, so to speak as vectors have no resolution. It even offered the option of 5000x5000 dpi psd files. And those worked too! Came in and totally hi resolution and useable.

Pretty awesome.

2 Likes

How do you download vector files from nohat or any of the other sites mentioned above?

It seems like I can only DL images/jpg

2 Likes

@dexxx: See my post above.

1 Like

Lovley links…

1 Like

I always get “Oops! Something Went Wrong” with alamy photos
Any updated or new hack to download alamy stock photos?

1 Like

low quality or not. it is still a great share be thankful. thank you

2 Likes

For those that have problem with low quality use Remini on android or photo enhancment software on the computer. I’m currently trying some of those out. I’ll let you know which works best when I figure it out, but Remini works really good. It would be better if it wasn’t just an app, but that’s why i’m trying the computer software to see if any give me similar results.

2 Likes