Found another A great method to get free items while aging your account for bigger refunds. Includes a method for fresh accounts as well. I thought it would be helpful to you guys or at least to a few members. Here it is:
Things you’ll Need:
- Legit looking Amazon Account
- Amazon account with at least a $50 purchase on it (Amazon requires you to have at least $50 in purchases to leave a review
If you are starting an Amazon account from scratch, then, here is how to write reviews on an account with no orders:
- Order a remote or something small to an amazon locker (make sure item is worth over $50)
- Wait 3 days with the item inside the locker and amazon will automatically return the item and refund you
- You should now be allowed to write reviews for up to 6 months on the account (you won’t need this much time because you just need it to do your first review)
What to do:
- If you live in the United States, Join a Facebook group called “Amazon Review US” (there’s one in each country). This is where people (mostly Asian manufacturers) who sell on amazon find people to buy their products and leave a five star review. After, the review, they will give you a full refund on paypal.
- Now you need to find someone from the facebook page to leave a review for and grow your Amazon order history. TIP: Make sure the person you are dealing with is trusted on the Facebook page. If they are not trusted you could get scammed
- You just place your order on amazon
- Receive product & leave 5 star review
- Seller will now refund you on paypal and cover all the paypal fees (The sellers do not use FnF)
- Now that you have your new free product, you can either sell it or keep it (sometimes some cool items can be found, I got a nice keyboard once)
- After doing this for a bit, you will now have an amazon account that has a good order history. You can now do refunds with this account for bigger amounts without them getting too suspicious because the account looks legit!
Note : Sometimes the facebook groups require a one time donation of about $1 to join the group. This is because they do not want tons of bots or scammers mass joining the group. Sometimes they require a donation through weChat or something. Depends on what group you join. Good Luck!