How To Get Anything For Free With PayPal

I ALWAYS TRY THIS OUT WITH GIFTCARD STORE AND G2A

STEPS

1. Go to the store you want to buy from make sure they accept paypal and create an account on the website

2. Change your IP address using any VPN app. Go to Paypal and change the email and password make sure you remove the old email and phone number.

3. Have the amount of money you want to spend. Go to the website and purchase what you want I bought $300 worth of Gamdom giftcards. After you get your keys claim them.

4. Make a new paypal account and go to inbox and message customer support saying “I logged into my paypal account in a public network while trying to buy something and few hours later I got an email saying my password and email was changed” make sure you try to add as much details as possible he will ask you to verify something they always ask me the last 4 digits of my debit credit.

5. He will help you recover your account and blah blah blah you login and since its a big amount hes gonna say its gonna take 10 days for the review. Mine got completed in less then 14 hours.

6. Boom you get your refund from PayPal and have the keys for yourself, heres some proof.

Enjoy!

13 Likes

this works with digital subscriptions? such as discord etc

This is a good way to get said account (i.e Discord) banned. If you are going to do this, do it on something that isn’t easily revoked (like gift cards you already spent) or could affect an account you use/want.

2 Likes

This is to assume you’re not using this exploit on a personal level. I would say eventually the trick will either be fixed or continue to be used as the honey-pot it was probably designed to be. :sweat_smile: