How to get access to all Educative.io courses

Logo Educative|1024

Get access to all educative.io courses for free. Account less, and offline usage.

• More than 100 courses
  • Save $ 60 / month
  • Learn a new programming language
  • Offline Usage (download PDF)
  • No need to create account
  • Become a developer / Prepare for an interview

Clone before Github Repository gets banned.

Become a developper :
Educative.io Course

DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.

This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.

• For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
    1Hack have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.
34 Likes

Nice share…

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot for sharing so many courses.

in case if you wondered how to download folders https://downgit.github.io instead of whole repo just paste the folder link.

5 Likes

Not, complete BTW

Great Share buddy !!! The courses offered by Educative are pretty good… Thanks for this wonderful share, and for your hard work and efforts…

I did not create this github repository, I just found it after several searches

2 Likes

thanks for sharing

Appreciated, thanks a lot brother! I owe you

Thanks to the OneHack post, the github project has won more than 120 stars! :tada:

1 Like

if anyone interested i can provide other courses of educative in return for some website hacking courses like oscp, dedsec etc…

2 Likes

This is a community that grows together… While many people could benefit from the content that you claim you can provide, many may not be able to REPAY you with content of your interest. It’s upto you to share knowledge to others or keep it to yourself… And there are already so many Hacking tutorials that have been posted on OneHack forums, maybe not all courses of your liking are present there, but you should check them out…

2 Likes

Hi… the repository is taken down. Please if share if anyone cloned it :slight_smile: Thanks

6 Likes

Hi Piyush,

Am not sure whether the below link does provided with same content took down. Someone can 
  revert on this i hope. 

https://github.com/zzhutianyu/educative.io_courses/tree/5e985ecc03a163088627eed229e920f197b84d69
1 Like

will it be safe to clone files through colab to gdrive?

Thank you so much!! Didn’t get the desired course. But this is very helpful share !

I was looking for

1. Grokking the Machine Learning Interview
  2. Grokking the System Design
1 Like

Let me know if someone need any course from uploaded content. Ill provide it through some medium like gmail or drive or mega. Ill provide link or mail in private message only so it wont trouble me or any other using it.

1 Like

It got banned. :cry:
And didn’t get to clone it.

1 Like