How to Force an Application to Use a Specific Network Card

I have two internet connection, one is LAN another one is WiFi. Both of them connected to my laptop And i need to specify the application for Specific Network Card. Ex. LAN only For IDM of Spotify and WiFi for common usage like browsing. I already used Forcebindip https://r1ch.net/projects/forcebindip with lot of methods but not work my windows 10 pc. please help me

please reply if anyone know

It is bit difficult in windows as you have many gateways to the Internet Connection.

Can I ask why forcebindip is not working for you?
and have you tried forcebindip as batch file?

Can u explain about batch file ? i don’t know

A batch file is a script file in DOS, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows. It consists of a series of commands to be executed by the command-line interpreter, stored in a plain text file.

can u explain how to use them to solve my problem with forcebind ip or without. I watch many video tutorials about how to use forcebindip and follow them but no luck bcoz it use LAN network of all time

if you could explain the configuration you have done and the error you are getting, then somebody might help. There are many things that can go wrong here.

1. I download zip file from http://www.r1ch.net/stuff/forcebindip/
  2. Extract all files to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
    3.My Wifi Local ip is 192.168.xxx.xxx
    4.Then i use this cmd ForceBindIP64.exe -i 192.168.xxx.xxx "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe"
  3. But it not use my WIFI and always use LAN network
  4. I repeat the all steps with C:\Windows\System32 but nothing happen

I use following cmd’s
ForceBindIP.exe 192.168.xxx.xxx "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe"
ForceBindIP64.exe -i 192.168.xxx.xxx "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ForceBindIP\ForceBindIP64.exe" 192.0.2.100 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"

no one is working…

now I want you to get firefox browser, it will be easy to troubleshoot
in firefox browser type

about:config

then search for

browser.launcherProcess.enabled

and set it to false and exit the browser

now run the forcebindip command along with firefox like you do, and show if any error

It shows no errors but run smoothly with my default LAN internet connection. :pensive:

IAm using win 10 v.1909. any idea for me or any alternative free program like Forcebindip

you can do without forcebindip but it is more difficult, you will have to manually set routing rules for your OS with this tool, but I would rather stick to ForceBindIP

maybe remove the older zip files & try Installing ForceBindIP instead of using the zip file

in my knowledge, there are other GUI tools but all of them are based on CLI v

OK brother, thanks for ur reply. i will try