How to find php.in?

As I was installing plugins in my WordPress site which I have hosted using free hosting. I came across an error whose solution I was able to find.

But the problem is when I tried to search for that file php.in in my file directory. I was unable to find it. I tried searching for it on google but no luck. Can anyone tell me where I can find the php.in? Or is there a way to increase the execution time limit without editing the PHP file?

To admin: I posted the same question 2-4 hrs ago but I am unable to find the post? So, I am posting the question again.

it depends on the hosting you are using some free hosting providers doesn’t allow you to make changes in the php.in but you can try these methods.

Method 1: Edit file wp-config.php:

Add the following to wp-config.php:

set_time_limit(300);

Method 2: Edit file .htaccess:

Make sure you back up .htaccess before you edit it.

Add the following to .htaccess:

php_value max_execution_time 300

Method 3: Editing php.ini

Add the following to php.ini:

max_execution_time = 300

AND FOLLOW RULES:

What Kind of “help” Queries Are Not Allowed?

We do not allow anyone asking for the legal stuff illegally!

How to code this, can you help me with a coding script? I am stuck with code, now what to do? how to crack, find crack/patch, crack this or that <<< Please, avoid asking such deep programming language questions, as there is already a website dedicated for this stackoverflow ! :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

That depends on the technology you are using. Whether its apache or nginx or openlitespeed depensing on that, php.ini can be located.

As you mentioned the hosting is free so obviously you will not have access to php.ini file. You will need go ask your host to change the required values of php.ini parameters that may or may not change depending upon its impact on server performance.

2 Likes