How To Download Movies for Free Fast & Directly In Just A Click | Index Trick 🎥

• We all watch a movie to relax, some of the people goto movie theater to watch a movie and some of the peoples don’t get enough time to watch movies in theater so they prefer to watch it on their laptops or smartphone.

There are tons of websites available on the internet to download movies, but the problem is when we try to download they redirect us on different websites and we had to see lots of inappropriate ads to avoid these kinds of problems

I have brought 2 ways to download any of the movies, web series in just a click you will directly get the download link of that movie the method which we are going to use in this post.

How To Get Direct Download

Trick 1:

This trick is very simple and easy even I personally use this to download movies in this trick you will have to write movie name with some specific word.
Using this trick even you can download web series like, 13 reasons why, strangers thing, game of thrones and also you can download paid PC Softwares for free using this trick.

• First of all, open your favorite browser and type this “index of Movie name” eg: (index of fast and furious 9 Hobbs and Shaw) and search for the result.

• Just click on the first link and you will the list of that movie dubbed and original just choose one and click on that link your download will be started.

Trick 2:

This trick also works as the previous one you will have just type your movie name and then boom ready to download your favorite movie.

• Movie name -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mp4|wma|aac|avi) again simply replace the “movie name” to the movie that you want to download and click on the search button eg: (mission impossible -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mp4|wma|aac|avi))

• Click on the first link and you will see the movie just click on that link and your download will begin.

Comment below if you have any other trick…

65 Likes

oh my god. What I can say. I have no words to express for this tip. This is really rocking…

I have watches sacred games before using this trick
Thanks for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

Can you do this to find songs?

Thanks, bro @TheJoker

1 Like

Superđź‘Ś Works!

Hello its my first reply in this website, this is one of website i even seen i’m very thankful for all admins and members…
i’m only have a question if you can tell us how to convert a download link for a streaming link? to stream it like openloand website

This thread is different, your query is on other topic,

Please open a new thread, so that others can also have a look at your query and help you in solving it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You So Much.

But how we will find Hindi Dubbed version of movies