How To Download Any Skillshare Course | Trick!

This guide will teach you how to acquire and download any Skillshare course for free! ( with 0 requirements )

1. Get the link for the skillshare course you want to download - for example https://www.skillsha…icks/1146631824
  2. Navigate here and follow the steps on your screen
  3. Once completed, the course should be available in a folder created on your google drive (using the same google account on colab)
  4. Enjoy your course/s!

Happy learning

9 Likes

Not working, the trick is very old.

I have a version of this that has been working for a while and currently is. Also my cookie method is still working too

5 Likes

Do share brother

2 Likes

Try this link it’s working absolutely fine :-

4 Likes

TRY THIS :arrow_down:

4 Likes

Completes steps 1 and 2 successfully, however, I get an error when trying step 3.

Look: “mv: cannot move ‘/content/Skillshare’ to ‘/content/drive/My Drive/Skillshare-DL’: No such file or directory”

Can someone help me? I don’t have experience with Google Collaboration.

Go to your Drive and then go to SkillShare-Dl folder move all the content to some other folder and then delete it , after deleting try the 3rd step it will work . You have to repeat this step every time you add a course to your Drive. It works :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot man!

1 Like

It’s work as Well :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
Thank you so much

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/root/.Skillshare-DL/dl.py”, line 16, in
main()
File “/root/.Skillshare-DL/dl.py”, line 11, in main
dl.download_course_by_url(course_url)
File “/root/.Skillshare-DL/skillshare.py”, line 32, in download_course_by_url
self.download_course_by_class_id(m.group(1))
File “/root/.Skillshare-DL/skillshare.py”, line 66, in download_course_by_class_id
for u in data[‘_embedded’][‘units’][‘_embedded’][‘units’]:
TypeError: list indices must be integers or slices, not str

This error is coming can you tell me what is the problem
Thanks

It is working fine for me . Please watch this video and follow the steps properly as shown in the video .

I follow the video as well… Sadly the same issue occurred with me.

This trick isn’t working anymore. This is the error I get every time I run the shell. I request the author to kindly fix this asap.

Thanks

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/root/.Skillshare-DL/dl.py", line 16, in <module> main() File "/root/.Skillshare-DL/dl.py", line 11, in main dl.download_course_by_url(course_url) File "/root/.Skillshare-DL/skillshare.py", line 32, in download_course_by_url self.download_course_by_class_id(m.group(1)) File "/root/.Skillshare-DL/skillshare.py", line 74, in download_course_by_class_id raise Exception('Failed to read video ID from data') Exception: Failed to read video ID from data