How To Deploy Telegram Fclone And Gclone Bot Hosted Locally On Your Phone

You are welcome

Cheers!!!

“And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable”

1 Like

bro again got error this time its somethibg related to utils config

you might be thinking how noob is he can’t do even simple steps illustrated above :face_with_head_bandage:
But i go with your saying over every possessor of knowledge,there is some one else more knowledgeable

1 Like

I am not even thinking about what you said above. Lolz. We all learn daily. I am also learning from you. Let me take a look at the code you shared above.

Cheers!!!

“And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable”

1 Like

I am not with my pc and don’t hv access to my SA. I am being lazy to setup the SA again.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Np bro i learned a lot Thanx :relieved:and yes my bot is not running i didn’t reach the step of sa’s

This command is not running

python3 telegram_gcloner.py
1 Like

It should. Did you edit the config file as stated in the guide? Mine worked without any issues.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

That’s the problem. You missed out some steps. From your screenshot above, I just realised you didn’t create and edit a copy of the config file. You need to do that and provide the details required such as bot token and user or group ID.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

ohh i edited that config yesterday so i skipped that step today
Edit:- I checked and config file was not configured so i configured it again Thnx its wrking now

Cheers!

1 Like

Glad to know to finally got it working. Enjoy your bot.

Hope you used the screen or tmux pkg commands to ensure your bot is always active?

Out of curiousity, are you backing up your files in one of your TD or just copying from publicly shared Google drive links/TD links?

Cheers!!!

1 Like

In actuality the bot isn’t working and yes i have used screen command
Actually u didn’t wanted to carry on conversation so i thought of stoping it here :neutral_face:

In reality i am getting this error :neutral_face:
And yes will use it to transfer from publicly shared link😐
But what was important to me is i just wanted to checkout if a bot can be run on phone as well
So my aim is not to copy i just wanted to test if this thing is working :grinning:

You can see the bot is working but the error is from a the source link permission error. Do you have the appropriate permissions to copy the files from source to destination?

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

It is publicly shared link :neutral_face:

Google policy changes is a fame changer. Try copying the files the regular way and see if it works.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Yes i have tried using rclone and also using traditional make a copy both are working fine😁

1 Like

So this is my first time using bot on telegram, I have quite some experience using rclone and its forks tho

So I deployed and ran the bot and even set a favorite destination to copy my files to and to test gave it a open public-ally accessible folder but it just fails to copy the file saying it cant read

Any help will be appreciated