How To Create Virtual Credit Cards [Legal]

Introduction

This can be used for illegal purposes (social engineering for example) but i recommend to use it for trials or similair

The site will be Revolut

Download their app

Youtube Video on how to register: https://www.youtube…v=laDDN-yQfFo

Registration

the information dont have to fully match or be real

(i used a different name and i was still able to register)

its a lot easier if the information are real/match

usually you have to be 18+ but you can just photoshop it or hire someone there are even people on fiverr for it ( https://imgur.com/a/0IA250A )

Verification

Identity card or passport are required to verify but when i registered i was able to register with something else.

The verification can take some while it took me like 4 attempts and i had to wait 3 hours in the final attempt usually its faster (so just try again from a different angle and pay attention to the messages from revolut

Virtual Credit Cards

You are able to create cards even when you skipped the verification process but you will not be able to see the card information

anyway after you are verified click on the card icon at the bottom and then at the blue “+” and choose virtual debit card

now you will see a card and to see the information click once on the card and then on show credit card information

Balance

You will get a message to top up 10€ but you dont have to

you can either use a exchange service from here or ask friends to send you money.

Trials

If you do a trial companys often charge a small amount of money for example i tried a streaming provider and he charged me 0.50$ but i got the money back later.

so you should put some money in the account.

perfect for friends and family or you can sell trials.

Short Summary

1. download app and register

2. do the verification

3. click on blue + and you created your card.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Can you make multiple VCCs with this?

1 Like

@NoBody what country do you suggest to be selected during the time of sign up?

1 Like

Can you sell me a verified account?

You can create up to 5 virtual cards per month.

1 Like

Hello, Sir i want to make a tutorial in phone and edit like the YouTube video, which mockup or software is helpful for this purpose. ( A phone in Hand and Video playback in screen)

Thanks bud!