How To Create Unlimited Telegram Accounts Without Using Your Phone Number

Follow method to get unlimited telegram accounts:

• First thing first: Download Telegram

• Download an app called “Phoner”. With this app you can pick a phone number if you activate their 3 days free trial premium subscription. *Any other 2nd phone number app will work, just be sure that they offer a free trial with a phone number in it.

• Open Phoner and activate the 3 days trial. Once you did it, choose a phone number you like. I personally took a number from Delaware (USA).

• Once you got your number, head over Telegram. From there, just put your Phoner number and wait for the SMS to arrive. *If you do not receive any SMS like me, wait for the countdown and proceed with call code verification.

• At this point, you should be able to use Telegram. *I would like to add: Head over Settings → Privacy and Security → Two-Step Verification and create your Telegram password, just in case.

• Now go into your phone settings and proceed deactivating the free trial subscription. PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO DO THIS!

• Sign up with your phone number and enjoy more privacy without sacrificing readability.

Enjoy!

8 Likes