How To Create Unlimited Netflix Trial Accounts

REQUIREMENTS

• Temp Mail

• A Good VPN (Nord, Express, HMA are good choices)

• Turn on German VPN

• Go to https://www.netflix.com/de-en/

• Enter your E-Mail ( you can use temp-mail.org )

• Press “Start 30 Days free trial”

• Choose your plan

• Type your pass

• Choose “Direct Debit”

• Use https://fake-it.ws/de/ to fill out the info (You can find IBAN under "Financial Details on fake it)

• Now you have to enter a german mobile number to verify your account - you can get one at receive-smss.com , receive-sms-online.info , receivesms.co ( just browse google , receive sms online and there are alot of sites )

6 Likes

can someone confirm that this work?

I guess this method was patched very long ago ???

1 Like

Not receiving SMS!!

1 Like

Not working.

Nor working… Awaiting for Netflix trick since so long but none are working

not working.

Currently only few Netflix Trick is working and the one Uses These tricks will not Share them. I sell Netflix Accounts in Bultks where the Accounts won’t get ban because it is made with CC Method which is currently the best and i have over 240+ Happy Customers who haven’t faced any issue. don’t try to Use Paypal, VCC and iban tricks because they are not reliable. Those who are purchasing these kinds of accounts have faced lots of problem due to Mass Ban by Netflix Few Days Back.
If u want Netflix Accounts You can Definately Contact Me.

Disclaimer: Purchase from this seller, at your own risk, as 1Hack will not be responsible for any future loss on any of your willing trades from any “Want To Sell” (WTS) threads.

• Tips: Ask the seller to provide some sort of middleman service, like escrow.com, for the sake of trade security reason, if the seller cannot abide on this, then 1Hack will suggest you to not trade anything with that specific seller. Good luck! :+1:
2 Likes

Oof people saying it isn’t working just cause they are bored to try it, its too much work for them :unamused: just get a Germany number and try bro, don’t reply isn’t working without trying

1 Like

i think it will work but i could nt try coz there was an error in receive sms website and since i tried multiple times they have blocked me for the time being

@AdidasGrass https://fake-it.ws/de/ this does not work
you can use name,expiry date,cvv but not the card number from here use bin:524302xxx
from namso-gen.com
for credit card if this work for anyone please like it

1 Like

Bro did u even read the instructions i gave? I said use IBAN not the cc the website gives you, the the instructions first dude :unamused::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Impossible to find germany sms online that works
After a few test, netflix make an error in sms input field

I got hung up on getting a proper SMS phone line for Germany. Nothing worked and I waited for hours but nothing showed up. Tried various sites and various numbers without success.

You dont get any message when you enter the mobile nuber.